Workstation Deployment Technician - Hermitage, TN
Workstation Deployment Technician
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte’s Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you’ll do
The Workstation Deployment Technician is responsible for performing all aspects of hardware deployments, including equipment configuration, imaging and quality assurance. Key areas of responsibility include maintaining client images for laptop deployment, performing QA checklists on all equipment, meeting deployment timelines, troubleshooting problems, tracking and account for all assets, maintaining up-to-date documentation on lab processes, and making process improvement suggestions to lab leadership.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte’s success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world’s largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires.
Technology Support Services
The Technology Support Services (TSS) team is ITS’s first line of contact with personnel. Providing walk-up support, asset management, PC compliance, and mobile devices support, TSS provides hands-on support to Deloitte employees.
- Associate Degree or an equivalent level of training or experience
- Expert level at workstation deployment
- Workstation image creation and management
- Strong computer skills and technical knowledge required
- Must be able to interact with all levels in the organization
- Possess strong knowledge of MS-Office products including MS Outlook & especially Excel
- HP, Dell and Apple certification is a plus
- IAITAM certifications a plus
- Be able to lift up to 75lbs and push heavy carts.
- Work overtime and possible weekends/holidays as required.
- Quality check process and procedures experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision
- Candidate will possess strong Organizational & Time Mgmt skills
- Ability to solve problems using Organizational, Time Mgmt and Consultative skills
- Superior customer service, communication skills and soft skills to build strong relationships
- Experience providing support in a fast paced environment.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?