Manager, Finance Business Partner
Manager, Finance Business Partner, Finance & Administration
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Work you’ll do
This position is to give financial support for the Finance & Administration Enabling Areas. This role will support the FP&A organization in meeting the financial demands and needs of their designated business. This role will support Deloitte’s Sustainability, Climate and Equity Strategic Growth Offering (SC&E SGO). Emphasis on supporting SC&E in initial business case development and tracking towards business case and investment progress, as well as financial reporting, analysis, and various special projects, including analyzing and synthesizing large data sets from multiple systems (SAP, Mercury), and creating various PowerPoint presentations.
In providing finance-related services to the business, the Finance Manager will support in the following areas:
- Manage periodic SC&E financial reporting
- Develop initial business case and financial models to analyze financial results, plans, projections, forecasts, investments, and business case progress
- Deliver timely financial analytics, reporting, and business counsel to effectively measure business performance against strategic priorities and business case
- Provide meaningful, actionable insights, advice, and recommendations on historic and the future financial performance to SC&E leadership
- Support SC&E leaders to successfully implement the business strategy
- Work closely with SC&E operations team to support initiatives to help the business in achieving its strategic objectives
- Coordinate and execute with R&A COE (Shared Service) for financial reporting
- Participate in training and development
The successful candidate will possess:
- Accountability for Results: Holds self and others accountable for ensuring that results are achieved; Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision; Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibility; Sets high expectations for self and others
- Communications: Strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, both oral and written, and ability to create as well as deliver effective presentations
- Problem Solving: Ability to work in a dynamic environment that requires critical thinking and strong analytical skills
- Providing Exceptional Client Service: Manages self and others to provide exceptional client service by responding with a sense of urgency, practicality, accountability, and integrity
- Creating Quality Deliverables: Establishes deliverable structure and content; Reviews deliverables of self and others team to ensure that they meet client expectations; Implements and enforces high standards for quality deliverables
- Decision-making: Decision making skills, and ability to challenge, negotiate, and influence
- Accounting: Understanding GAAP and firm accounting policies and procedure
The Finance Business Partner organization provides specialized finance-related services in support of the business leaders of the firm. The Finance Business Partner will support the Business Partner organization in meeting the financial demands and needs of their designated business.
- Demonstrated accomplishments in the following areas:
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant finance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related subject
- Extensive experience with Financial Reporting and Analysis and Planning
- Deep understanding of accounting and finance transactions
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills, self-starter
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Quality and risk management
- Project management
- Advanced education degree or CPA
- Experience in a professional services firm
- Preferred understanding of SAP, BPC, Essbase and other financial applications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $88,600 to $163,100.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?