One Team Associate - Atlanta
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
What You’ll Do
As part of the office Operations Team, the “One Team Associate” (Associate) provides daily office and facility services, hospitality and meeting services support to a varied group of professionals in a large corporate office environment. This role requires a customer-centric, proactive, positive and detail focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced team-oriented support model.
- Workflow coordination, you will support Deloitte’s internal professionals with requests ranging from administrative to hospitality and meeting support. You will manage, execute, or delegate these requests, so it’s important that you have strong skills in communication, critical thinking, and teaming with others
- Serves as a customer interface and quickly assists in addressing or supporting requests which may include: meeting support, facilities issues, housekeeping issues, A/V, meeting/work space needs, office moves, daily hoteling management (check-ins, reservations, etc.) and other office services
- Supports meeting/event execution including: space configuration set-up and tear down; A/V set-up, support, and troubleshooting; greeting vendors and supporting or assisting with catering set-up and breakdown; other day-of execution needs (e.g. signage set-up, delivery of meeting materials); and coordination with other team members/others, where appropriate
- Supports office services and related tasks which may include: processing and delivery of mail/packages; support of visitor/customer reception desks and phones; requests for printing (including production and assembly of firm client documents and other deliverables); ordering and stocking of office supplies; general cleaning (non-janitorial activities); and general support for client records management
- Ensures physical space is maintained and in good repair by reviewing space and submitting requests for maintenance and general repairs. This includes lighting repairs, carpet cleaning needs, janitorial needs, etc. Follows-up to ensure all requests have been completed and to satisfaction
- Ensures working knowledge of department service offerings, office space, key office daily meetings and events, leadership and key groups, local amenities, building and Deloitte protocols and procedures
- Fosters and builds positive relationships with team and customers and communicates effectively and proactively, as needed
- Maintains and enforces standard office security procedures and security badging accessibly including performing any related duties (as assigned)
- Cross-trains in other department services areas to provide back-up support as needed
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by management team
Qualifications and Requirements
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred; minimum high-school diploma required
- Minimum of 1 year of related hospitality or office support experience preferably in a corporate, hospitality, service-oriented or customer-centric environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Approachable, professional, and pleasant demeanor
- Professional maturity and ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Professional agility and ability to handle multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to work occasional overtime
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
See more open positions at Deloitte
Something looks off?