Salesforce Technical Lead
Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers’ interactions with the public sector.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
Work you’ll do
As a Technical Leader at Deloitte you will provide a deep expertise in a subject area and work within an engagement team to identify the organization’s needs, define the business or technology architecture, plan how large projects will be delivered, oversee the solution design and implementation, manage the progress of the team and activities, and confirm work products meet our firm’s and the client’s quality standards. Additionally, you are expected to mentor/coach staff, contribute to sales activities, and develop eminence through writing papers and/or presenting at conferences.
- Client Service: Advise client on leading practices and technology/industry trends, application/integration architecture, solution design, and implementation leading practices. Build lasting relationships through day to day interactions with key client managers and staff.
- Delivery: Bring the functional/technical experience and knowledge to deliver solutions which allow clients to achieve their business strategy. Present technical alternatives and supporting recommendations aligned with the client's business and technology requirements. Contribute to project estimating, planning, contracting and staffing activities. Manage technical and/or functional teams to design, build, test and implement enterprise applications. Anticipate, raise, and resolve issues which pose risk to the project. Monitor progress and quality. Track and report status.
- Business Development: Participate in sales pursuits as a pursuit team member or subject matter advisor. Participate in the oral presentation of the proposal to highlight relevant experiences that position Deloitte as the preferred supplier. Develop and maintain relationships with client stakeholders to establish and maintain our status as a trusted advisor.
- People Development: Perform role of mentor and coach to help others achieve their career objectives. Actively participate in recruiting and onboarding activities. Develop staffing plans and screen candidates for positions on projects. Provide leadership and support for staff on projects and in local offices. Perform regular check-ins with team members and people for which you coach as a part of the performance management process.
- Eminence: Contribute to go-to-market and internal initiatives which drive growth of the practice, drive efficiency and profitability, improve quality, and increase the knowledge of our staff. Co-author articles, whitepapers, or presentations. Speak at conferences, universities, or other forums to promote Deloitte's brand.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce Architecture/Senior Developer experience
- 3+ years of experience leading at least 1 Salesforce Technical Team
- 4+ years of experience designing and developing both front end web components and complex Apex workflow automation on an agile scrum team.
- 4+ years of experience participating in grooming, estimating, solutioning, and building user stories in Salesforce.
- 4+ years of experience building User stories utilizing Lightning Web Components (LWC), Apex, OOTB Components, Flow, Process Builder etc. to successfully implement.
- 4+ years of experience with Advanced Lightning Web Component developer or equivalent advanced experience with another js framework (e.g. React)
- Certified Salesforce System Architect
- Ability to travel 20 - 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $131,000 to $219,000.
- Salesforce Certifications
- Salesforce Architecture
- Salesforce Health Cloud
- Experience factoring Salesforce limits into an enterprise architecture
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all Salesforce product offerings
- Strong technology leadership skills required
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Experience in application development
- Strong understanding of architectural design patterns including SOA, Micro-Services, object-oriented design patterns, common integration patterns, etc.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?