Government Requirements Analyst
Are you looking to make an impact by helping agencies meet their mission goals through successful implementation and operation of their regulatory, mission or compliance programs? Are you ready to help our clients mitigate risks that arise from transformational core business operational change or ongoing operations? Are you interested in helping clients transform how they operate their business to be more effective? If so, Deloitte’s Regulatory Compliance team could be the place for you! Our team brings professionals with diverse skillsets including deep experience in industry, AI-enabled data analytics, statistical modeling, and cloud technologies to help our clients preserve their reputation and public trust of their agencies while managing regulatory demands.
Work you’ll do
• Serve as a Requirements Analyst in the Program Integration Requirements Office (PIRO)
• Monitors projects, schedules, performance, milestones, and key events for multiple divisions within the department’s portfolio
• Supports the development and implementation of measures that improve directorate-wide project and program integration processes
• Provide analysis of the organization’s work stream that is focused on strategy and framework development
• Prepares executive level General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) briefing presentations in support of informational and decisional authority boards
• Maintain the task tracking and support requirements assigned to PIRO
• Advises and instructs personnel on administrative matters
• Submits weekly/monthly summary of deliverables in support of contract performance requirements
• Develops short and long-range goals for program objectives within assigned portfolio
• Liaises with multiple program managers, contracting offices, and contractors on procedures and methods to improve quality of work and business practices
• Performs other duties as required
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
We bring a diverse set of forward thinking capabilities to help agencies proactively manage risks they face in their dynamically changing environments. Our team assesses and transforms the process, controls, and/or infrastructure needed to help our clients address a wide variety of regulatory and compliance risks. We leverage solutions that align to the end-to-end regulatory lifecycle through leveraging AI technology and innovative solutions that incorporate industry as well as domain knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Engineering, Business Administration, Science, Finance, Mathematics, or related discipline)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret Clearance
- Travel up to 25%
- 6+ years of requirements analysis and prioritization
- Government project/program experience
- Professional experience in project/program management
• Possess understanding of Counter-WMD Research and Development, portfolio and project management
• Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?