Advisory Oracle Primavera Manager
Have you been searching for an opportunity to apply your technical engineering and construction skillset in a consulting environment where you will be involved in a wide variety of projects assisting companies with complex capital asset transactions and events? As a professional in our Government and Public Services (GPS) Infrastructure & Capital Projects practice, you will be aﬀorded this opportunity by gaining valuable experience working alongside leading professionals across various industries, assisting government clients in maximizing value through capital asset planning, improving asset data integrity and processes, and assisting clients in delivering large capital projects with modern technology enabled solutions. You will also have the opportunity to forge valuable internal and external business relationships based on both the diversity and vastness of resources made available to our professionals.
Work you’ll do
- Manage the day-to-day activities related to implementing PMIS (Project Management Information Systems) for clients in the Capital Project space
- Support the Solution Architect in designing a solution within the PMIS toolset, including required integrations, reporting and dashboards, and then oversee configuration effort to meet requirements and needs
- Be the senior configuration resource responsible for making the solution work and the escalation point for configuration challenges from configuration specialists
- You will be the daily lead executing 1-2 projects simultaneously managing a team of resources for the design, configuration and roll-out of primarily Unifier/Kahua projects
- Counsel and coach team members to achieve their goals
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders, translating complex technical jargon into clear and concise language and expertise in bridging the gap between technical teams and clients, ensuring effective communication
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, teams, teaming partners and stakeholders, providing guidance and support throughout the project lifecycle
- Contribute to pre-sales, proposal, and RFP initiatives to support account teams in identifying and winning new business opportunities
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
We are seeking individuals at the Manager level to join our Infrastructure & Capital Projects team. Candidates should have the ability to listen to, understand, and incorporate client needs and objectives into technology solutions and to deliver those solutions. Our goal is to provide a variety of experiences that will allow you to learn and understand our practice. Managers will be staﬀed on engagements where they will have the opportunity to provide an array of technical services. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of project management fundamentals and hands on project management and controls experience, as well as process improvement and PMIS implementation experience on projects to eﬀectively help our clients improve their workﬂow, process and procedures while implementing new PMIS technologies.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferrably in Information Technology, Engineering, or Construction Management
- 3+ of PMIS system implementation experience as Implementation Lead or Solution Architect, speciﬁcally Oracle Primavera Uniﬁer and Kahua
- 2+ years of unique project implementations of PMIS systems, preferably Uniﬁer/Kahua
- Minimum 7+ years of hands-on business experience in project controls and project management of capital projects
- In depth understanding of Capital project PPM lifecycle, process, and procedure
- In depth understanding of all ﬁnancial aspects of Capital Project planning, budgeting, contract management, forecasting (Comprehensive project controls understanding and experience) and implementing into technology platforms
- In depth understanding of overall project management fundamentals and implementing in into technology platforms
- In depth understanding and experience with construction management fundamentals and implementing it into technology platforms
- Ability to lead interviews and extract key requirements and client needs from them
- Experience leading small implementation of 3 to 10 people in the execution of PMIS implementation, including conﬁguration, data migration, reporting, integration, testing and training resources
- Extensive experience/certiﬁcation in Uniﬁer/Kahua and teaching basic conﬁguration skills to other resources
- Knowledge of and experience with project scheduling practices and how it interfaces with PMIS
- Good understanding of system foundational items like OBS, WBS, RBS, CBS and ERP account code structures
- Integration experience with systems like Oracle EBS and SAP and also third party products
- Experience creating and developing reports and dashboards capable of supporting and developing implementation plans
- Able to understand RFPs and develop a scope of work, estimate and response Support, develop and estimate new work and proposals
- Deep experience in MS Excel, Power point and Visio
- Travel up to 40% on average, based on work you do and the clients and the industries/sectors you serve
- Previous Professional Services Firm or Big 4 experience
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Energy and Environmental Law, Economics, Environmental Engineering or another Business-related field
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York City, and Washington State, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to California, Colorado, Jersey City, Nevada, New York City, and Washington State and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $124,500 to $186,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?