Manager, Talent Relations
A highly experienced professional with extensive experience handling Talent Relations concepts; provides advice and council to less experienced Talent Relations professionals to resolve TR cases.
Work you’ll do
- Demonstrate and execute the ability to identify, understand, interpret and resolve complex problems by using deep technical TR knowledge to mitigate risk
- Exhibit strong analytical and research skills, with the ability to communicate findings and solutions related to investigations.
- Provide direction to TR Lead Specialists regarding complex cases; manage their performance.
- Have oversight and accountability of direct reports’ output/deliverables as well as flawless execution of TR services within their aligned Business
- Partner with Talent Business Advisors (TBAs) and Business Leaders to understand and address challenges and issues
- Deepen relationships with internal clients (e.g., OGC, PPMD Relations, ELE, TBAs, Resource Managers, etc.); use business knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for complex people-related risk matters
- Explore identified opportunities for process efficiencies
- Lead or participate in special projects
Talent Risk and Relations is comprised of two service offerings as follows:
- Talent Risk focuses on aggregate risks impacting our people across all levels (e.g., new programs/initiatives driven by technology, talent data usage, globalization and regulatory requirements).
- Talent Relations focuses on individual risks across all levels caused by either behavioral or external factors (e.g., investigations, consultations, and crisis matters).
- Typically requires 8-10 total years of related experience
- Able to apply judgment to situations
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of TR concepts and policies
- Basic understanding of Employment Law
- Clear understanding of Deloitte’s compliance requirements
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to handle high volume and complexity of cases and prioritize accordingly
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $84,300 to $173,300.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?