Cybersecurity Policy Administrator
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte’s Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client’s business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you’ll do
This position is for a Cybersecurity Policy Administrator/Information System Security Officer (ISSO) supporting hosted customers. This team supports both on premises IT Systems as well as commercial cloud customers who reside in Microsoft Azure (Gov/DoD). This team also provide sustainment services to support systems and applications.
- Serve as overall subject matter expert on Cybersecurity Policy Administration
- Work within Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) to add and update documentation, import ACAS and STIG files, work with POA&Ms, and all other aspects of eMASS management
- Work between technical and policy teams to implement, maintain, and monitor technical security configuration controls, including: STIGs, SRGs, and other industry security hardening guidance
- Work between technical and policy teams to successfully implement and manage requirements for maintaining ATO and security control inheritance capabilities
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to transform high-level technical objectives into comprehensive technical requirements
- Act as the ISSO for hosted systems, assuming the responsibilities as outlined in AR 25-2
- Assist hosted customers in obtaining and maintaining RMF for DOD IT and other certifications as required
- Update and/or assist the hosted system’s personnel in updating artifacts of the authorization package and store the artifacts in organizationally defined repository; i.e., system diagram (logical and physical) Hardware/Software/Firmware Inventory, Interface & Ports, Protocols and Services listing, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of network infrastructure specifications or designs incorporating required information security features
- Review and evaluate Information Systems Design Plans, Continuity of Operation Plans, Communication Plans, engineering change proposals and configuration changes for compliance with relevant security regulations, policies, and best industry practice
- Interact with the CSSP and customer ISSMs on a regular basis
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college of university
- 12+ years of professional work experience
- 4+ years of Cybersecurity Policy Administration experience in a cloud environment
- eMass experience
- Experience managing multiple large-scale projects
- CompTIA Security+
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Secret security clearance
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to work fully onsite in Radford, VA
- Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, etc.)
- Active Secret clearance
- DoD 8570.01-M IAM level II certification
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?