Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers’ interactions with the public sector.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
* Bachelor's degree and at least 1 year of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
* Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines
* Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
* Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
* Gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on Salesforce.com
* Application design and configuration using Salesforce.com automation (SFA)
* Utilizing object oriented programming and design concepts to advise clients on Salesforce.com solutions
* Developing custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
* Performing data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
* Designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex, Designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages
* Using Force.com IDE to deploy and migrate applications
* Utilizing Eclipse as a platform for development, testing and code deployment
* Creating process and business flow diagrams use cases, story boards, training documents and job aids for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint; Supporting and maintaining the applications on Salesforce.com to ensure optimal performance
* Ability to travel 20-50%
* Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
* Familiarity with Agile Development Methodology
* Prior experience in Project or program management
* Experience working with agile methodology
* Sales Cloud or Service Cloud experience
* Salesforce Certifications
* Technical understanding of Lightning
* Understanding Force.com, Communities, Service Cloud
* Understanding of Salesforce Design and Development Best Practices, Apex Design
**The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $89,000 to $148,000
***You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?