SAP ISU Billing Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An industry solutions professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced SAP ISU- Billing Consultant, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
This role is to lead the support team for SAP IS-U Billing for TECO AMS engagement from onsite. This is a pivotal role for the project which has following responsibilities and expectations
1. Lead offshore delivery team for SAP IS-U Billing
2. Work with the client leadership for obtaining clarifications for tickets offshore team
3. During the late US day (after 1pm) be on the point for all the tickets for all modules of SAP IS-U.
4. Lead the Major incident bridges
The Enterprise Operations as a Service Offering addresses our clients’ needs for on-going operations of their technology and business process investments through multi-year contracts. We deliver continuous modernization, upgrades, and address incremental business changes as part of our engagements through our 5 key offerings: SAP Operations, Oracle Operations, IT Operations, Supply Chain Operations, Finance Operations.
- 4 + years of experience SAP IS-U Billing
- 6+ years of experience of SAP
- 2+ years of experience of working on AMS
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?