Project Delivery Specialist II - .Net Developer
Project Delivery Sr. Analyst - Government & Public Sector
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte’s Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client’s business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you’ll do
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using the .NET framework, including C#, ASP.NET, MVC, REST, SOAP, Service Fabric/ Microservices, CSS/Bootstrap, IIS, SSRS, and SQL Server.
- Participate in Agile development methodologies, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and sprint retrospectives.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Write clean, efficient, and reusable code that adheres to coding standards and best practices.
- Debug and troubleshoot complex issues, including performance and scalability problems.
- Test software applications and ensure they meet quality standards and user requirements.
- Write technical documentation and provide knowledge transfer to other team members
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte’s Health Technology offering transforms the way the Healthcare IT market embraces modernization and modularization. Using our deep health, government, and technology consulting experience, our team strategically advises on design as well as implements and deploys solutions. In order to help clients reduce costs, improve health outcomes, and respond to public health crises, our Health Technology practice addresses critical health agency issues including: claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics, and health case management.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited college or university
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 25%
- 7+ Years of Experience developing software applications using .Net framework
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations and policies related to EVV
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns.
- Proficiency in .NET frameworks and technologies, such as MVC .Net, C#, Web API, MVC Razor, Webforms, REST, SOAP, Service Fabric/Microservices, IIS and SSRS
- Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum
- Familiarity with database technologies, such as SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?