Post Award Program Support Analyst
Are you a big-picture thinker who connects the dots and identifies the possibilities? Are you passionate about helping Government and Public Services (GPS) organizations prepare for challenges and overcome threats? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of Strategic Risk professionals who work with clients to understand how embracing risk can drive performance. If you seek a role that offers you the opportunity to advise GPS clients through critical and complex issues while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory’s Strategic Risk practice.
Work you’ll do
Deloitte is looking for looking for a strong Analyst to support the development of the post-award processes for the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) programs; in particular, the development of a framework to manage the risk of fraud, waste, and abuse in grant programs. The practitioner will provide senior-level engagement support and be responsible for day-to-day project execution. Tasks may include contributing to the development of a framework to manage the risk of FWA in grant programs, post-award grant guidance, work plans, leadership reporting, and developing project deliverables.
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Crisis & Grants Management team delivers innovative, connective, human-centered and sustainable crisis and grants management services to help organizations and communities prepare for, prevent, respond to, recover from and mitigate risks caused by operational disruptions and crises. We help our clients define future state visions, develop strategic roadmaps, establish governance infrastructure, operationalize processes, measure and monitor performance, innovate through technology, and deliver quality program outcomes in an expedited, cost effective and compliant manner. Together we create more resilient communities and responsive ecosystems through incident action planning, grant risk assessments, improving grant processes and operations, future and contingency planning, and data analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- 1+ years of experience in regulatory, risk, and compliance or related services
- Knowledge of grants management:
- Knowledge of grants management; ideally has supported execution and operations of grant programs, including post-award processes (e.g., monitoring, risk assessment)
- Process – develop detailed SOPs for critical processes, including grants administration (post-award)
- Project Management:
- Strong communications skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in all directions
- Risk management – ability to continuously update and track program and project milestones
- Cross-functional integration – willingness to integrate across programs, and work streams (technical assistance, technology, policy, dashboarding, etc.)
- Regulatory, Risk, and Compliance Services:
- Knowledge and experience with federal and/or state regulatory, risk, and compliance services, including the management of the risk of fraud, waste, and abuse
- Understanding of array of approaches to manage the risk of fraud, waste, and abuse
- Tools – experience with SharePoint, Salesforce, PowerBI a plus
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?