Data & Analytics Product Management-Senior Specialist-Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency
Think a Big Four career is just spreadsheets, gray suits, and corporate profits? Look again. Deloitte’s full-service Marketing Excellence (ME) organization is seeking collaborative creatives, skillful strategists, and marketing masterminds to lead our businesses in exciting new directions. If you’re a marketing and communications professional who sees the world differently, finds opportunity where others don’t, and keeps a pulse on the next big trends, then become our partner in growth. Together we’ll discover new ways to transform out-of-the-box ideas into measurable business results for our clients and our company. If you’re ready to make an impact, join our ME team to see how we Deloitte differently.
As a Data & Analytics Product Management Specialist within Deloitte’s in-house Green Dot Agency, you will help drive analytics strategy by architecting impactful products and dashboards for internal stakeholders and support development of a 360° view of our customer across all channels. You will translate business needs into analytic designs, run proof of concept analyses to develop business cases, and turn big data into insights and business actions. This role requires a deep understanding of data infrastructure, data governance standards, and enterprise level self service and guided analytics. Also critical to this role is the ability to test hypotheses and iterate quickly. You will be partnering with technology owners, data stewards and business users across the firm to provide at-scale data driven solutions.
The Green Dot Agency is Deloitte's in-house agency. Sitting within the Marketing Excellence (ME) organization, we provide value to Deloitte by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
Project Management skills
- Advanced proficiency effectively manages projects by developing work plans, obtaining approvals, estimating and tracking resource requirements, and communicating with stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency Facilitate and Lead Agile ceremonies (daily scrum, backlog refinement, retrospectives etc.)
- Proactively monitors the progress of multiple projects by tracking activities, spend and outcomes. Work with leaders to elevate delivery roadblocks
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience leading/coordinating virtual teams within a highly matrixed organization, preferably for a global corporation or professional services firm
- Demonstrates leadership, maturity, and accountability
- Develops and manages project budgets
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism with a strong executive presence
- Capable of navigating and performing research
Business Intelligence skills
- Experience developing in data visualization tools such as Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik (strong Tableau experience preferred)
- Experience with advanced analytical techniques, machine learning and tools (e.g., multi-factor attribution, collaborative filtering)
- Demonstrated ability to utilize proof-of-concept methodology to test-and-learn and demonstrate potential analytical solutions
- Leverages technology to support and enhance communication processes
- Experience with work management and agile development tools (such as Azure DevOps) to enhance collaboration, manage assets and maintain visibility of project workflows
- Experience developing, releasing, and production maintenance of enterprise scale BI / analytics products
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Experience in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related quantitative field is a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Ability to travel 0-25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Lead analyses of the inputs to Deloitte’s sales and marketing strategy (e.g., target audience, content strategy) and the impact of marketing investments; identify growth opportunities, and present key learnings to senior and executive audiences to inform business decisions and answer key questions across multiple data sources including CRM, digital, social, content marketing, finance and customer data
- Act as a design thinking expert. Technical capabilities include use-case development, business process model redesign, concept-to-production BI development, UX wireframing, facilitating client strategy & visioning workshops, technology stack design, data science strategy formulation, usability study design & delivery, and leading Scrum/Agile teams through product delivery
- Deliver value as a leader in collaborating with U.S. and international teams to design, develop, release, and maintain enterprise data products
- Team with stakeholders on enabling access to insights and data products across the marketing and client lifecycle, including strategic planning and experience development. Demonstrated ability to identify additional opportunities for additional value-added work. Leads in the development and implementation of new offerings
- Facilitate client focus groups, understanding user needs and guiding clients toward becoming more insight-driven and efficient through user-centered design, analytics strategy development, and organizational adoption of analytics
- Collaborate and drive cross-functional, Agile teams to integrate technical capabilities with functional intelligence to architect impactful and powerful experiences and solutions for clients
- Manage data requirements across analytics teams and internal stakeholders, and partner with Marketing Technology teams and organizational IT to implement and integrate all customer marketing data touchpoints to build a 360-degree view of the customer
- Compile, integrate, and analyze data from databases, including data blending, and ETL skills/tools such as SQL, Excel, Python and Alteryx
- Exceptional experience in enterprise scale production dashboard development, preferably in Tableau, Qlik or similar
- Plan, schedule, estimate, forecast, coordinate, and manage the delivery of project deliverables and related initiatives; define technical requirements as needed for new initiatives, ensuring that systems are built to comply with firm standards and security protocols
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications for development
- Estimate resources required to deliver projects; demonstrate excellent project management skills by monitoring and tracking day-to-day progress, status, and risks in the course of project delivery
- Design dashboard story frameworks and recommend data-visualizations based on user-defined business questions and the in-scope data. Communicate effectively, coach others on dashboard design, and builds reports using business intelligence tools to monitor business performance and communicate results of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Work directly with stakeholders to understand business objectives, define key performance indicators and identify relevant benchmarks to evaluate performance; identify emerging themes, internal and external trends, and drive programs and strategies to execution
- Use advanced level of analytic reasoning to draw out insights in alignment to key business priorities; explain logic and reasoning to stakeholders; deliver recommendations in alignment with business strategy to engage stakeholders in decision making and change management
- Leverage experience in digital analytics, including tools such as Adobe Analytics, Sprinklr, and Brightedge
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $66200 to $135800.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?