Manager, UX Strategy-Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency
Manager, UX Strategy - Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency
Are you a UX Strategist with a track record of delivering intuitive, digital experiences that drive results? Are you a strategic storyteller and systems thinker who’s passionate about human behavior? Is your approach adaptive, allowing you to think beyond wireframes and workflows to deliver more holistic user journeys? Do you embrace complex problems and turn them into compelling strategies? Do you have the kind of entrepreneurial, collaborative, and empathetic mindset that fearlessly advocates for the user while remaining a trusted advisor to a multidisciplinary team?
Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency is looking for a Manager of UX Strategy who is entrepreneurial, collaborative, hungry, and humble; can effectively articulate and sell their ideas to marketing colleagues and corporate stakeholders; and mentor UX/UI designers by providing clear direction and constructive feedback.
Work you’ll do
- Develop, oversee, and implement delivery of User Experience (UX) research and strategy to drive a best-in-class customer experience with the organization's portfolio of products
- Work closely with other teams to ensure the customer experience environment is optimized and customer expectations are exceeded
- Recommend the right UX tools for client projects and build a UX plan from the ground up for the new deloitte.com US experience
- Guide the UX Strategy team consisting of internal and external resources and be a SME on UX strategy
- Develop and execute upon strategies to align the company’s brand identity with desired user experiences across customer experience touchpoints
- Lead user research through workshops, interviews, observations, and other quantitative and qualitative research methods to gain a thorough understanding of users’ needs, goals, and pain points; interpret data and qualitative feedback and translate into personas and user journeys that drive design
- Translate user insights, messaging matrices, and business needs into user journeys, workflows, and overall experiences via low-fi wireframes, IA, and prototypes (experience with mid-fidelity wireframing is desired)
- Coordinate closely with design and development teams to guide the creation of intuitive and cohesive user experiences across a portfolio of technologies
- Plan and execute complex UX projects that span multiple teams and business areas
- Engage with strategy leads and analytics teams to ensure work is in line with strategic goals and on message for the target personas
- Work collaboratively with team members to develop streamlined UX processes while improving on agency processes and deliverables to continually set new standards
- Be an influential player within multidisciplinary team of strategists, analysts, creative technologists, copywriters, and art directors
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to the table
- 7-10 years of in-house or external agency experience with UX strategy, research, and design
- You’re passionate about human-centered problem solving and you tirelessly seek to discover what users really need
- You’re a curious, passionate, data-driven problem solver
- You embrace Agile and Sprint working methodologies
- You clearly and convincingly explain your decisions and perspective
- You understand people, technology and how they interact
- You are empathetic
- Excellent client relationship-building skills
- Solid understanding of the capabilities and limitations within digital channels
- Possess solid knowledge of Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch and HCI principles
- Show excellent public speaking, presentation, and listening skills
- Combine a strategic business savvy with strong advocacy for experience design
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $102500 to $210600.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?