ELE Senior Manager, US Transactions Leader
The U.S. Transactions Leader role has oversight for multiple process areas within U.S. Employee Lifecycle Events including separations, transfers, and leaves of absence. The role supports the U.S. ELE Geography Leader in overall management and leadership of ELE services delivered to professions in the U.S. geography.
The role functions as a strategic advisor and liaison, interacting with other areas of Talent Services, Enabling Areas, and U.S. Businesses as needed. The role is directly responsible for team management, oversight and quality of the team’s activities. Leading this team requires the ability to manage and set direction virtually.
The role is focused on creating, building and implementing effective, efficient, and consistent operational processes within ELE. Responsible for driving continuous process efficiencies, leveraging process and technology improvements and ensuring optimal utilization of resources across U.S. and India. Handling all escalations and interfacing with leadership on escalation resolution. Strong ability to troubleshoot and implement solutions to ensure consistent quality of service delivery. Strong human resources operational knowledge and ability to influence others in decision making.
Work you’ll do
- Set internal compliance guidance to deliver employee movements services including leaves, transfers, and separations
- Work with the Employee Lifecycle Events managers and staff to resolve complex issues within the team and make final decisions related to these issues
- Drive process excellence and enable Managers to identify any process gaps and plan for resolutions to streamline the workflows and drive increasing levels of process efficiency
- Maximize technology improvements and automation to ensure optimal utilization of resources across geographies
- Define standards for quality and delivery Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for transactions services to ensure accuracy and timely resolution of client requests
- Advise and co-create solutions with US India leaders for new service requests and processes or technology challenges with common services delivered in a similar manner to US and India professionals
- Manage stakeholder relationships within Talent organization and its customers and enable teams to act as the end-to-end talent transactions advisors for internal clients, and in support of escalation resolution
- Collaborate on talent policies as needed in support of ELE services, and partner with the Office of Confidentiality and Privacy on data security guidance for prevention of data seepage
- Oversee resource allocation within the Employee Lifecycle Events teams across geographies
- Manage, mentor and develop direct reports, and team members in US and India (e.g., provide one-on-one coaching and counseling and identify career / professional development and cross skilling opportunities for team members)
- Work with ELE leadership to create a purposeful culture within the team with a focus on well being
- Lead and contribute to initiatives across the Employee Lifecycle Events teams and across Talent Services
The successful candidate will possess:
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working independently as well as collaboratively across large teams
The Employee Lifecycle Events (ELE) team is part of the Talent Services (TS) channel of the Deloitte Talent Organization. TS delivers a breadth of services through an innovative and customer-centric shared services model. The TS vision is to make a global impact through a distinctive Talent experience. The operating principles are to think business first, be bold in everything we do, own the experience, and seize every moment to grow. The ELE Transactions team provides shared service support to U.S. based professionals for all separations, leaves of absence, and transfers, among other employee lifecycle transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 10+ years of related HR experience supporting leaves, separations, transfers
- Knowledge of the Talent management lifecycle (hire to retire)
- Knowledge of call center or shared services environment
- Problem / issue identification and resolution, project management, communication and presentation skills for both internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated progressive growth and increased accountability over time
- Proven track record in navigating through complex organizations, and with strong skills to influence and drive initiatives through to successful conclusion
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Experience in working with senior leaders to determine organizational needs
- Excellent project management and senior-level facilitation skills
- Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) experience
- Case management experience
- SAP Success Factors experience
- Service Now experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $107,700 to $221,200.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?