Deloitte Technology Attorney | Office of General Counsel
TECHNOLOGY ATTORNEY QUALIFICATIONS
Deloitte LLP is searching for an attorney to specialize in commercial contracting to support client contracting matters with a more specific focus on information technology services, managed services and platforms, and digital advertising.
- Draft, review and negotiate professional services contracts, including information technology transformation and modernization projects.
- Advise and provide solutions to internal business clients on legal issues specific to software and tools, systems implementation, digital advertising, data rights management, and other technology focused consulting services.
- Research, summarize and disseminate subject matter information focusing on specific issues or internal business client requests, and present such information at internal meetings.
- Proactively maintain a current understanding of issues impacting Deloitte’s diverse technology-driven offerings.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3 – 6 years of experience as a practicing attorney with law firm, in-house or government/public sector experience and who has counseled organizations that are selling and delivering technology services, public-facing marketing campaigns and platforms, and other offerings comparable to Deloitte’s.
- Experience with drafting and negotiating services agreements, consulting agreements, and vendor agreements with diverse, large and complex organizations.
- Competency in addressing legal challenges arising from emerging technologies such as digital advertising, social media, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, data driven modeling, robotic process automation, intellectual property rights, and/or digital mobility is a plus.
- Law degree.
- Active member of a U.S. State bar.
- Aptitude for learning. Must be tech savvy and able to quickly understand contracting trends.
- Exceptional negotiating skills.
- Business acumen with a solution-oriented approach.
- Strong work ethic.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment with short deadlines, as required.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $188,365 to $418,455.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?