Deloitte Tax LLP seeks a Tax Senior in Dallas, TX.
Work You’ll Do
Work with a team of tax professionals to implement new tax software products and optimize the services provided via existing products. Provide an integrated approach to process improvement that can help the tax department maximize its strategic value to the organization. Tailor consulting methodologies to identify improvement opportunities. Advise clients on the business impact of implementing an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Utilize tax technology applications experience to address a corporate tax function’s unique needs, requirements and obligations and develop comprehensive solutions to ensure tax-critical financial information is captured and accessible in ERP systems. Solve complex tax issues as they arise. Present research findings to senior management. Inform clients of tax software developments that affect their business, as well as help clients to interpret and integrate such tax considerations into their business strategy.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Supply Chain Management, Taxation, Computer Science, or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent).
- Eighteen months of experience integrating tax technology solutions to implement tax process automation.
- Experience must include eighteen months of:
- Creating infrastructure in Microsoft Azure using scripts, including Powershell and Terraform;
- Designing automated solutions using CI/CD tools, including Azure DevOps, across development, testing and production environments and critical framework components/reusable modules;
- Maintaining, improving, and optimizing software offerings and development processes, while ensuring the consistency and maintainability of existing application;
- Evaluating new technologies and maintaining, improving, and optimizing software offerings and development processes;
- Improving and monitoring Azure infrastructure, including backups, patches, and scaling;
- Designing, planning, scheduling and coordinating IT disaster recovery tests and exercises for all PaaS and SaasS services; and
- Creating cost savings by eliminating underutilized resources.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?