Sr. Cloud Compliance Analyst
Become a part of the expanding Cloud Compliance team where you will have the opportunity to create an impact by ensuring that Technology and Infrastructure IT controls are implemented, efficient, monitored, and sustainable. Will serve as a strategist, consultant, and implementer to achieve streamlined activities within the organization based on urgency and priority. Deliver insight and make recommendations to help Cloud Compliance Assurance & Resilience (C-CAR) achieve the vision and strategic deliverables for the organization.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve programs to address key company risks and prepare internal teams against a wide variety of regulatory and compliance frameworks (ISO 27001, SOC 2, HiTrust, ISO 27018, ISO 22301, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Assist in driving automation efforts for cloud compliance.
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Cloud Compliance Assurance & Resilience (C-CAR) Leader and Senior Leads. Develop and maintain an effective and efficient system for managing the needs and requirements of the C-CAR Leadership team
- Assist ITS Finance with initiatives to measure the Total Cost of Ownership of ITS Services
- Direct, manage and coordinate team member activities and expectations, including collaboration with all project stakeholders from Business areas, internal and external consultants, contractors, and vendors
- Facilitate ongoing risk and compliance initiatives and monitor control effectiveness.
- Analyze data and provide reporting tailored to various audiences according to complexity, risk and stakeholder reporting requirements
- Work collaboratively with cloud team leads to develop and refine existing controls and processes
- Liaison with other member firms on C-CAR projects
- Work with the reporting team to ensure the creation of dashboards and presentations that market and inform of the value and opportunities to educate and inform Leaders, customer and clients.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities
- Arrange essential materials as needed to help expedite response and/or actions needed to achieve goals
- Plan, execute, and manage the cloud SOC 2 reports for the firm.
- 5+ years of professional experience OR 3+ years of professional experience with an advanced degree
- 2+ years of experience technical risk and compliance capacity
- Strong familiarity with a broad range of technical concepts relevant to cloud computing environments: logical access control, agile development process, software development life cycle, security architecture, information security, and network security
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or relevant experience and accomplishments
- CISA, CISSP, CCSK, or other professional certifications preferred.
- Strong business operations or project management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required. Must be able to easily grasp and communicate complex ideas
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Experience with Microsoft tools - Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Expert problem solver. Leverages knowledge gained through prior experience, education, training to resolve issues and remove project barriers
- Advise and coach on strategic, organizational, and communications matters
- Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external)
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $66,200 - $135,800.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?