Project Delivery Analyst - SME I
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in supply chain who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
• Identify, analyze, and utilize data on the defense industrial base to increase visibility and direct strategic decision-making
• Analyze market trends and industrial base capacity to improve future assessments and investments for building industrial base resilience long-term
• Enhance the strength of strategic and critical materials supply chains and policies
• Review past and present policies, oversight mechanisms, and other authorities to determine how the client can more effectively incentivize its supplier base
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- Must have 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active Secret Clearance
- Expertise with maintaining the day- to-day interaction with the client, fostering successful program management through performance reviews, assessment and analysis, design and development of solutions, monitoring budget allotments, issues resolution, and implementation
- Other skills include management of local resources, administration of project work plans and processes, and core capabilities in information systems design and technical solutions
- Hybrid Work Environment with 40% onsite expectations.
• Has 3+ years of experience working in a government contracting or program executive office
• Candidate can exhibit clear subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas: International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States, (CFIUS), Foreign Ownership, Control, or Influence (FOCI), Industrial engineering, Smart Manufacturing, Industry 4.0, Internet of Things, Model base systems engineering, Digital Twin
• Can identify any associated risks and appropriate mitigation needed for execution of the contract
• Skills in identifying the data needed to provide enterprise-level visibility into the health, opportunities, and risks of the client
• This includes review and analysis of available contract, budgeting, programming, and other data; other Government data and commercial data sources.
• Bachelor’s degree, in Law, Social Science, Business, Completed Contracting Officer Training, Acquisition Certification
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?