Ab Initio Sr Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology who wants to work in a collaborative environment? As an experienced , you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- You will be creating the architecture, technical design, and development for the Ab Initio ETL data & transformation programs
- You will be delivering enterprise-complexity ETL solutions using Ab-initio suite using products such as: GDE>Co-Operating System, Control Center, BRE, Express It, Continuous Flows, Metadata Hub, Test Automation
- You will analyze requirements, design documents, and create technical mapping documents, data models, transformation rules and validating with client teams
- You will develop Ab initio components (frameworks, graphs) based on agreed-upon detailed functional and technical documents
- You will configure Ab initio components and perform Unit Testing
- You will create well-informed, approved architecture, and standards to addresses data integrity, performance, scalability, and continuity of business
- You will collaborate with client teams to finalize architecture components including designing, creating artifacts, and submitting for architecture review and approval
- You will maintain and improve architectural design and components using Ab Initio
- You will support client architects with analysis, designs, planning and management efforts
- You will communicate effectively and demonstrates leadership for tech delivery teams
As a part of the US Strategy & Analytics Offering Portfolio, the AI & Data Operations offering provides managed AI, Intelligent Automation, and Data DevOps services across the advise-implement-operate spectrum.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- 9+ years of experience in Ab Initio (v4.0 and above) BRE ETL Projects, Ab Initio solution design and documentation.
- 9+ years of experience in Ab Initio including GDE, Plans, continuous flow, m-hub and ACE/BRE.
- 9+ years of experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments involving multiple teams
- 9+ years of experience in PL/SQL, Unix shell scripting
- 9+ years of experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- 9+ years of experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- 9+ years of experience in Ab Initio components like re-format, normalize, rollup, scan, sort, partitioning and de -partitioning components, and integration of java workflows
- 9+ years of experience in Ab Initio graph sub graph, PSETS, plans and air command, m-commands concepts
- 9+ years of experience in developing custom graphs implementing complex business requirements using GDE
- 9+ years of experience working on continuous flow graphs, Messaging queues.
- 9+ years of experience in supporting the ongoing ETL efforts in multi-lane Development, SIT, UAT and Production Environments.
- 9+ years of experience in Unix, RDBMS and SQL
- Research new solutions, tools and methodologies that may improve the overall operation model process
- Work very closely with business analysts, development teams and project managers for requirements and business rules.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?