Consultant, Chief of Staff (Purpose Office)
Making an impact that matters is who we are. It’s how we go to market with our clients. It’s how we show up in our communities. And most importantly, it’s how we’re cultivating a culture of purpose that empowers you to pursue your passions. That is what the Purpose Office is all about —taking the next step in our journey by creating a new office to sustainably embed purpose in all aspects of what we do.
We’ve been on our purpose journey for 175 years. More than ever, we’re seeing the need to amplify our collective impact to do our part in addressing some of the world’s most critical societal issues. For Deloitte, our size and scale allow us to make significant contributions, influencing the conversations and driving outcomes.
Work You’ll Do
- Work with Chief of Staff team to design and implement strategic projects, including collaborating across the office to ensure the execution of projects aligns with other relevant Purpose Office activities
- Support development of communication products, including the development and release of the 2023 US Impact Report, working with reporting manager to gather content from across the office and to review drafts with necessary stakeholders to collect feedback and gain buy-in on report content
- Track team priorities, communicate project status, ensure documentation of internal team processes, and identify and escalate risks as appropriate
- Track data to be able to work with the manager to support strategic priorities including projects related to Eminence, talent processes (professional development & learning programs)
In order to amplify and advance Deloitte’s purpose, enable all professionals to act on their purpose and passions, and guide clients on their own purpose journeys, we’ve created Deloitte’s Purpose Office. Our goals for the Purpose Office are to drive a consistent strategy around our purpose as an organization and ultimately deepen the impact and positive change we are making for our people, clients, and communities.
- Minimum 2+ years experience (with a Bachelor's degree) or 14+ years (without a Bachelor's degree)
- Eligible to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or in the future.
- Ability to travel 0-10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Exceptional organization, strategic planning, and analytical skills
- Ability to synthesize large sets of information, develop/track action plans, and develop recommendations on next steps
- Strong written/verbal communication
- Excellent program/project management skills, including development of PowerPoint materials
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically, work in an ambiguous environment, and self manage
- Ability to work independently on tasks at the direction of the CoS Managers
- Strong executive presence and collaboration skills across businesses and teams
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?