Human Services Transformation - .NET Developer - Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system’s professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced .NET Developer you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting and independently completing project tasks
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and decision making
- Selects the most relevant tools/techniques to meet specific client requirements
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools
- Manages work to work plans for components on engagements
- Develops solutions to client problems through application of methods and tools; validates solutions to subject matter experts
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful realization of client goals
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice—our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our Human Services Transformation team works to help transform how our Government and Public Services clients deliver their services to customers across a variety of channels such as walk-in, mail-in, call center, and self-service applications.
We deliver large, complex systems development and transformation projects to Human Service agencies at the federal, state, and local government level enabling us to collaborate with clients who serve those most in need. Budget constraints paired with increased demand for human services have challenged our clients to find efficiencies, do "more with less," and rethink the way they deliver services.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
- 3 + years of development experience utilizing .NET
- NET MVC 5.0, webAPI/RESTful services
- ASP web forms
- .NET framework
- SQL development skills
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming
- Ability to administer standards and processes
- Ability to write use cases
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- PowerPoint skills
- Must live or relocate to a commutable distance from the Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
- Ability to travel 10% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Responsive web design (Bootstrap, LESS)
- Unity Application Block
- Certifications in system administration, system architecture, virtualization or cloud technologies preferred.
- Ability to perform code reviews and recommend automated review tools for the project.
- Experience using source version control system such SVN, CVS, GIT.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?