Sr. MoveIT/MFT Developer
Senior MoveIT/MFT Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? An industry solutions professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Senior MoveIT/MFT Developer you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Responsible for Design, Development and Implementation work for integrating modules with System Integration (SI) Platform for MES HealthInteractive Collaborate with internal teams to review and deploy software design documents.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the MoveIT Development
- Lead the team in the implementation
- Provide recommendations on functional and technical improvements regarding MoveIT.
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice—our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Core Industry Solutions Offering encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core our client’s business. We incorporate expertise from across the firm to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions according to industry strategy. Core Industry Solutions will be known in the market for a focus on transforming industry operations through industry technology solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of proven experience as a MoveIT/MFT Developer
- Experience with Healthcare Domain
- Experience with REST, Splunk, EDI, FHIR, SOAP
- Experience with MoveIT/MFT, ACE Integration, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), IBM Websphere
- Service Reg and Repository (WSRR), IBM Datapower
- Must live or relocate to a commutable distance from the Lake Mary, FL (Orlando Metro Area), Gilbert, AZ (Phoenix Metro Area), or Mechanicsburg, PA (Harrisburg area)
- Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?