Tax Senior Manager - Rewards Mergers and Acquisitions - Global Employer Services
Deloitte US | Deloitte Tax LLP
Location: Dallas, United States
Come join the world’s leading professional services firm where you will be heavily engaged on assisting employers manage the tax complexities associated with all aspects of employee remuneration for the Global Employer Services (GES) business in Deloitte Tax. This includes an emphasis on providing consultative services during all phases of a corporate transaction lifecycle. If you are prepared and poised to take the next step in your career where you can help drive strategic initiatives across a global business platform, we want to talk to you. The time is now for you to fulfill your greatest potential and reap the rewards of your significant efforts!
Work you’ll do
Apply your experience in areas such as Rewards in the area of Mergers & Acquisitions, Global Pensions, Employment Tax, Global Equity, Executive Compensation, Retirement and Welfare Benefit Plan Consulting and Reporting, Transactions and (ACA) Affordable Care Act to identify and consult on tax and technical issues.
- Manage the team that identifies and/or calculates tax exposures arising from the compensation and benefit programs an employer going through a transaction offers its employees.
- Manage the team preparing for employee issues prior to closing of a transaction.
- Manage the integration of all compensation, benefit and equity programs that are changed as a result of a transaction.
- Manage the client relationship, providing consultative services while exceeding expectations.
- Identify engagement opportunities and coordinate with engagement leadership to deliver the breadth of Global Employer Services to the client.
- Target and sell new and add-on services to current and target clients.
- Supervise the daily operations of your engagement teams and their delivery of compliance and consulting services.
- Collaborate with client engagement leaders to address budgeting, billing, management, and engagement team deployment.
- Be responsible for the development and motivation of the engagement team.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Global Employer Services tax consultants help complex organizations navigate employer related issues associated with either the buy or sell side of a corporate transaction. Our consultants come from global compensation and benefits, equity and employment tax backgrounds and work with clients to streamline business operations while managing the scalability, risks, and costs of programs. Our team offers a full-range of services and guides clients through their processes, technologies, and strategies.  Learn more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
- 8+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: Mergers & Acquisitions, Global Pensions, Employment Tax, Global Equity, Executive Compensation, Retirement and Welfare
- Benefit Plan Consulting and Reporting, Transactions and (ACA) Affordable Care Act
- Experience Managing People and Client Interactions
- Experience with Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, QlikView, and Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office if eligible to sit for the CPA
- At least one of the following accreditations:
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- Licensed Attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Workday Certification
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience or expertise with 280G compensation transactions or matters
- Strong technology skills including Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, QlikView, and Tableau
- Strong analytical, consultative, quantitative, and project management skills
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality; and deadline and results-driven
- Capable of working within large, complex engagements and able to work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- An aptitude for working as part of a global team with diverse members
- Leadership skills in managing client relationships and the ability to develop customized solutions to meet client needs with the ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?