Temporary Talent Workforce (TTW) - Lead Talent Relations Specialist
This is a temporary salaried opportunity to join Deloitte Services LP for a short-term assignment. Temporary employees are not eligible for Deloitte’s health benefits, life insurance, PTO or subsidies offered through the Health & Fitness program. They are, however, covered under Deloitte’s Business Travel Accident policy and may participate in Before-Tax Transit benefits.
The Talent Temporary Workforce (TTW) program provides opportunities for Deloitte alumni to expand their skills and networks by taking on roles within Talent for a defined length of time to cover a leave of absence.
- Former US Deloitte FTE Talent professionals
- Former Deloitte Member Firm FTE Talent professionals
- Former TTW professionals
- Please note former Deloitte contractors are not classified as Deloitte alumni
TTWs may only be used to cover Leaves of Absence for a defined period of time as outlined here:
- Typical assignment length is 6-12 months
- TTW assignments should not be less than 4 months and should not exceed 12 months.
We are currently seeking a Lead level TTW candidate 2023 for our Talent Relations team for approximately 12 months.
Temporary Talent Relations (TR) Lead Specialist
The vision for Talent Relations is to become globally eminent. We strive to provide world class consultative services that safeguard against immediate crisis and long term threats to our people, brand and financial wellbeing. Our subject matter experts, innovative processes and investigative practices enable flawless operational execution and the ability to reduce risk throughout the organization.
Work you’ll do
The Lead Talent Relations Specialist will manage moderate to complex Talent Relations (TR) cases from start to finish.
- With minimal oversight from the TR Manager, maintain seamless execution of TR services:
- Review and assess risk on involuntary separation requests
- Conduct low-risk investigations
- Collaborate with Manager/Sr. Manager on high-risk investigations
- Complex performance management matters
- Complex red rating background investigations
- Crisis matters such as missing persons, death notifications, medical emergencies
- Provide oversight, guidance and delegate daily tasks/activities to TR Specialists
- Provide training/share knowledge on basic processes, tools and procedures (e.g., Salesforce, accommodations, etc.),
- Works collaboratively with TR Manager to mitigate risk on complex TR cases to provide, present and take action based on data gathered
- Leverage Function Specific Subsidiary (FSS) knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for people-related risk matters
- Partner with Office of General Counsel (OGC), Centers of Excellence (CoE), Core Talent Services (CTS), and US India Office (USI) to identify and mitigate Talent Relations risks
- Create opportunities to identifying process efficiencies for the TR team or CTS organization
- Participate on Talent Relations Accommodation Team (TRAT)
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) improves efficiencies and operational excellence, deliver strategic and transactional services, institutionalize operations efficiencies and quality and enhance ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focus on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Employee/Labor Relations, or related field
- 5 years of Human Resources or related experience, including at least 2 years exposure/experience conducting workplace investigations, employment law, and disciplinary actions
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated effectiveness when dealing with customers
- Strong knowledge of Talent Relations concepts and policies
- Ability to use technology systems to perform daily tasks
- Ability to work in a matrixed and virtual environment
- Ability to team cross-functionally during peak times
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Previous experience in a professional services or large corporate environment
“This is a temporary salaried opportunity to join Deloitte Services LP for a short-term assignment. Temporary employees are not eligible for Deloitte’s health benefits, life insurance, PTO or subsidies offered through the Health & Fitness program. They are, however, covered under Deloitte’s Business Travel Accident policy and may participate in Before-Tax Transit benefits.
We are currently seeking a temporary Lead Specialist, for Talent Risk & Relations to start as soon as possible for a 12 month period.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $72,900 to $149,700.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?