IT&S Management Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology who wants to work in a collaborative environment? As an experienced you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
Currently, working with our project team and our healthcare client, with the Service Line to optimize initiatives related to patient centered care, service excellence and clinical/ business initiatives; coordinates the optimization efforts for assigned practices.
Responsible for implementing best practice workflows in the practice setting; assists Practice Management and staff in attaining best practice workflows and modifies workflows as necessary to ensure best result for the practice.
Collaborates with practice leadership in evaluating clinical and business functions and use of clinical/ business technologies; oversees action plans for improvement.
Identifies metrics and reports needed to measure utilization and adoption; identifies knowledge and skill gaps of end-users. Prioritizes knowledge deficits and establishing action plans for improvement; collaborates with Practice champions and sets-up forums to share best practices.
Manages and tracks progress of the practices to ensure sustainability of best practices; identifies risks to success and develops strategy to resolve issues.
Provides feedback to Transformation Tea m on opportunities to improve the transformation process as well as lessons learned; participates in process improvement initiatives utilizing tools such as Six Sigma, Lean and Fast Track Decision Making.
Works with Practices to identify opportunities to improve the technology product, enhance applicability and efficiency; compiles, forwards, and establishes communication process for the Practices(s) and team regarding issues, enhancement requests, additional content requests and interface and integration requests.
Identifies the needs of the users and collaborates with Educators to develop educational programs and curriculum focused on optimizing clinical and business technologies.
Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Our Core Technology Operations (CTO) team offers differentiated operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to outcome, deliver business transformation, and build resilience in an uncertain future.
Our operate services within CTO include:
- Foundry Services: Operate services providing flexible, recurring resource capacity for client initiatives, projects, tasks, and enhancement
- Managed Services: Operate services that provide ongoing maintenance, monitoring, and optimization for IT/Engineering applications & products
- Plan, organize, and evaluate activities related to optimization for practices within Physician and Ambulatory Network Services
- Collaborate with practice staff, physicians and others involved in the care of the patient to ensure best practice workflows
- Ensures adoption and optimization of essential operational/business functions (i.e. registration, billing, insurance, reporting, etc.) and technologies to support these functions and sustain initiatives within the practice
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Role is remote
Plans, organizes, and evaluates activities related to optimization for practices within Physician and Ambulatory Network Services. Collaborates with practice staff, physicians and others involved in the care of the patient to ensure best practice workflows. Ensures adoption and optimization of essential operational/ business functions (i.e. registration, billing, insurance, reporting, etc.) and technologies to support these functions and sustain initiatives within the practice
- Ability to work in team in Global diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in client facing environment
- Can operate independently or with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks into manageable work products
- Ability to deliver technical demonstrations
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?