HST Software Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm.
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
As a Project Delivery Specialist in the Technology group you will:
* Lead and support tasks and portions of the project scope on engagements related but not limited to Systems Implementation, Operations & Maintenance and Helpdesk Operations
* Perform analysis and diagnosis of client issue
* Independently perform tasks with some guidance to execute a portion of the project scope
* Demonstrate a foundational understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
* Identify and solve problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the GPS marketplace.
Our Technology team works with clients to help them develop custom software solutions, manage their applications and databases, and provide strategic recommendations to help them optimize their businesses’ operations, processes, and performance.
* At least 5+ years of experience within technologies such as Oracle, Spring JPA, DB2, SOAP & Rest Webservices, HTML, PL/SQL and AWS cloud exposure
* Ability to work independently
* Professional oral and written communication skills
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgement
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
*no limitations on sponsorship
* Prior professional services experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?