QRM Quality Program Senior Manager - National_Office
Work you will do
Own Quality Review Program
- Own the Quality Program infrastructure and its continual improvement end-to-end
- Lead Engagement Reviews: Own assignment of LER and management of end-to-end process (including Reviewer check-ins)
- Implement and manage the refreshed components of the Engagement Review Process with all stakeholder groups; understand previous obstacles in order to promote changes and maximize value
- Health Checks (HC): Own the continual improvement of the Health Check process and coordination on monthly HC dissemination; analyze the results and intimately understand issues in respective OPs
- Enhance the Adverse Events process to be the ‘first responder’ to the red indicator flagged by LEP; through analytics, identify and roll out the ‘next’ adverse event
- Provide LER training in a cadence deemed necessary
- Implement standards for engagement status notes; identify, implement and manage an audit process for engagement status notes, that will provide leadership insight into the compliance with the set standards
Own relationship with O/OP Quality Champions
- Own the relationship with all O/OP Quality Champions, serving as their primary point of contact for questions on their portfolio
- Set up/run the monthly OP meeting (1 per period per OP), which should serve as a ‘warm handoff’ of hot items in the portfolio
- Holds context/understanding of watch list projects, potential COQ, and mitigation strategies in order to facilitate the handoff to the OP/O support team to ‘take the data and run’ from there
- Coordinate back with Quality Specialist team members on hot outcomes
Solution Review Calls
- Attend solution review calls for OP/O providing a point of view on the solution complexity, risks related to scope/solution, etc.
- Initially, intentionally target high risk intersections and attends the calls, then scale from there as deemed necessary. Collaborate with RM and solution review Call Leader in advance of call.
- Coordinate as applicable with Risk counterpart on account
- Accountable for building, organizing, and driving the O/OP knowledgebase of risks and associated mitigation strategies by market offering/solution
- Root cause analysis: have a pulse on the top root causes of our biggest COQ events, and proactively work on documenting and communicating potential solutions to prevent repeat occurrence. Coordinate with O/OP and Risk Managers.
- Analyze the most significant root causes deriving insights that can yield impactful recommendations together with the Quality Specialists
- Continually build FOCUS knowledgebase to include promoting offering/solution guidance/questions for consideration in the risk consultations
QRM plays a pivotal role within Deloitte Consulting by partnering with the business to enhance and enable how the practice sells and delivers projects. We promote innovation, drive efficiencies and collaboration, and provide meaningful insights to manage risk and improve the quality in the way we sell and deliver projects. This results in market differentiation, improved client outcomes, and positions our business to navigate the growing complexity in our engagements.
QRM is seeking innovative, forward-thinking professionals who are energized by bringing ideas to life that help shape and transform how the Consulting practice delivers to our clients.
Qualifications/What you will bring to the table:
- Strong understanding of the QRM Organization and its stakeholders
- Proven track record influencing a diverse set of stakeholders and driving common outcomes with a strong understanding of the engagement lifecycle
- Strong executive presence; Ability to manage and interact with senior leaders
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 10+ years
- Aptitude to support the future state needs of our QRM organization
- Excellent leadership skills including ability to prioritize critical needs, act decisively, and handle a high volume of complex tasks within a given timeframe
- Proven willingness to listen and learn, and a consistent record of making and explaining appropriate decisions
- Education: BBA/BA/BS in related field, Masters’ Degree is desirable
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?