Talent Services Business Planning and Consolidation Manager, Development Delivery
The Learning Delivery team partners and collaborates with many parts of the talent organization to enable the delivery of learning programs.
Work you’ll do
The Business Planning and Consolidation Manager is responsible for budgeting, data management and analysis for Deloitte’s Learning and Development team to support the delivery of learning programs. The BPC Manager will develop and execute appropriate tools related to development budget and financial data through collaboration with the development leaders and managers. They will build, manage and leverage relationships with Talent and business colleagues.
Work you’ll do
* Manage and develop BPC delivery specialists in US and USI
* Provide input using data analysis and historical financial data to support Development in the in micro, macro, and fiscal year planning process
* Ensure national policies, programs and guidelines are followed by team and manage escalations/exceptions, as needed
* Manage data management and analysis in the BPC tool in partnership with the Learning & Development Steward/Operations Lead and Learning & Development Managers/Leaders. The ideal candidate must possess strong technical skills, specifically Excel, and strong understanding of finance principles.
* Manage daily data entry and reconciliation between any offline records, Finance details and BPC system information
* Design/develop reports alongside Talent Services Reporting as needed for custom reports
* Handle daily tasks such as manipulating data, setting up and maintaining information related to FPX codes, QA Program Manager information
* Escalate concerns to Steward and/or Development Managers regarding how the budget is tracking for each Program Area, including discrepancies to finance plans/forecasts
* Serve as the primary contact for the BPC system and escalate to Stewards as needed for non-technical support of items related to business process
* Troubleshoot errors or problems experienced in the BPC system and escalate to ITS
* Act as subject matter expert on BPC and Finance processes
* Demonstrate process aptitude with the ability to synthesize different approaches into best practice and to continually identify opportunities for process improvement
* Recommend solutions that meet unique needs of assigned Functions and functional approaches while standardizing processes whenever possible
* Play UAT role as needed
* Perform analysis and apply analysis to aid with issue resolution
* Conduct discussions with Program Managers and other stakeholders with a focus on documenting and making changes to data in tools as appropriate
* Serve as a BPC Super User
The mission of Talent Services improves efficiencies and operational excellence, delivers strategic and transactional services, institutionalizes operations efficiencies and quality and enhances ability to scale and reduce cost structure. Talent Services focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Learning & Development (formerly known as Center of Excellence of CoE).
* Bachelor’s Degree; Minimum 8 years of related experience
* Strong Microsoft Office skills and must have advanced excel skills, i.e., pivots and lookups. Experience with macros is a plus.
* Exceptional project management skills
* Strong organization and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Analytical and critical thinking capabilities
* Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
* Strong strategic-thinking skills with an ability to collaborate with team members on best practices
* Consultative approach toward clients
* Sound leadership skills
* Experience with SAP/BPC
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Travel up to 10-15%
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $85,000 to $170,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.