Deloitte Consulting - Summer Associate (Operations Strategy Advisor)
Become an Operations Strategy Advisor Summer Associate at Deloitte Consulting! Join our operations strategy pathway within our strategic advisor team where we advise the world’s leading companies in navigating change and architecting the future. Today’s modern business issues are complex – when you join the Deloitte strategic advisor team, you’ll get exposure and training to enhance your strategic advisor skillset and help prepare you to tackle interdisciplinary business issues that every leader in the C-suite is grappling with. If you have ambitions to become a trusted advisor to executive clients and the appetite to continually grow and learn, then we encourage you to start your career as an Operations Strategy Advisor Summer Associate here with us at Deloitte Consulting.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for Operations Strategy Advisor Summer Associates who love a challenge, excel at complex problem solving, and embrace a fast pace working environment. You will work among strategic advisors to help our clients shape their business agendas and architect enterprise transformations that have the potential to impact their business and our society for years to come.
We’re looking for strategic storytellers, critical thinkers, tech-savvy innovators, entrepreneurs, and purpose-driven leaders who thrive in ambiguity and team environments. We’re also looking for future strategic advisors and executive relationship builders who are excited about developing breadth and depth across functional capabilities and industry topics and have a passion for tackling a variety of business, technological, and organizational challenges head-on.
The Work You’ll Do
As an Operations Strategy Advisor, the work you will do may be focused on:
- Developing operational strategies across global product development, supply chains, digital platforms, and networks to support sustainable growth, reduce cost and improve speed, efficiency, and quality to support business needs
- Advising the CFO, COO, and CIO to drive break-through performance by translating company strategy into a vision for finance and global operations
- Identifying opportunities to optimize finance, real estate, and the organizations’ global service delivery capabilities to achieve the client’s vision
- Visioning and designing business transformations to achieve business goals including operational efficiencies, resiliency, and improved agility
Your impact will help clients achieve new ways of operating more effectively and efficiently and will enable them to transform their commercial functions to support their strategic ambitions.
Example projects may include:
- Developing strategies to enable green supply chain operations
- Creating smart factories of the future by leveraging the latest digital technologies
- Building capabilities to deliver on the promise of business transformations and ensure long term value sustainability
- Leveraging predictive technologies to turn data into insight and impact
- Enabling scale through global location, service delivery, and talent sourcing strategies
- Optimizing global operations to drive cost take-out, support sustainability strategies, and minimize network footprint
- Ideating and designing digital transformations to drive business value focused on improving operational efficiencies
- Advising CFOs directly on the future ambition for the Finance organization through conducting executive visioning workshops
Why work at one company when you could work with almost every company to solve the world’s biggest problems? At Deloitte, you can work across industries, technologies, and sectors, with people from every corner of the world. So don't just work in tech, healthcare, finance, or retail. Work everywhere — right here at Deloitte.
- MBA degree (expected graduation by Spring/Summer 2025)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Minimum of 3 years work experience required
- Strong academic credentials
- Ability to travel up to 50% on average
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate is $3,365 per week.
What You Can Expect:
To strengthen and mature your strategic advisor skill set, you’ll work across industries, geographies, and disciplines. You will work both independently and collaboratively with a project team and partner across our enterprise to bring the best of Deloitte to your clients. You’ll also have access to curated learning & development and apprenticeship opportunities that advance your core capabilities and broaden your network. Your experiences as a strategic advisor at Deloitte will arm you with a unique skillset and breadth of experiences that will prepare you to become market leaders, whether at Deloitte, or beyond.
Your MBA experience will be an invaluable asset to our team. Come join us… we are excited to shape the future with you!
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.