Lead Business Solution Architect
Do you thrive in times of disruption? Are you passionate about leveraging next generation technology to turn complex organizational challenges into long-term competitive advantages? As a Lead Business Solution Architect in our Hybrid-Operate group, you’ll have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience working alongside leading professionals as we engage a diverse set of industries with effective solutions.
Work you’ll do
As a Lead Business Solution Architect (BSA), you will deliver transformative outcome-based technology enabled solutions with a focus on people, process, and technology. Business solution architects bring a unique blend of technical expertise and user-centered design skills. As a BSA, you will not only gather and analyze business requirements but also design and architect comprehensive solutions that align with those requirements while prioritizing exceptional user experiences enabled through modern technology capabilities. You may also have oversight responsibilities over junior staff, with responsibility for providing regular guidance & training, and delivering performance feedback. Other responsibilities may include:
- Leading ideation and design of new tech enabled services or products at Deloitte Advisory in collaboration with subject matter experts and leaders at the firm
- Gathering and analyzing stakeholder requirements and architecting solutions to meet those requirements
- Learning and facilitating use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement process change, new products, or new services
- Facilitate workshops with key business subject matter experts to turn ideas into tangible solutions through development of minimum viable product requirements (user stories), personas, journey maps, and wireframes
- Collaborating with multi-functional stakeholders to determine the best approach to test (POC/pilot) and implement solutions that align to business strategy
- Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials such as reports, findings, proposals, and systems training
- Providing status updates and reporting metrics to project leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery.
The desired candidate is passionate about technology and comfortable solving and reframing business problems using a design and consulting mindset. Additionally, they should be detail oriented, possess strong listening, verbal/written communication skills, and able to collaborate well with others.
We are a growing global team of Technology professionals. You will be working directly with team members at all levels that are assigned to one or more technology assets, with the focus on architecting solutions that meet stakeholder requirements. Our teams understand the dynamics of serving complex, global clients across multiple industries, and the importance of increasing transparency around business performance. Learn more about our Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte.
Technical Knowledge & Experienced
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Engineering, or related fields such as Design Systems
- 5+ years of professional experience in either Business Analysis, Professional Services Consulting, Risk Management, Financial Services, or Life Sciences domains /industries
- Hands on experience designing and architecting user-centric solutions and products
- Understanding of product/ solution design concepts such as personas, journey maps, wireframes, and service design blueprints
- Facilitation of design thinking workshops with key business SMES to turn ideas into tangible solutions through development of MVP requirements (user stories)
- Experience gathering business requirements and translating to functional and non-function requirements to inform technology strategy and selection
- Experience affecting organizational change through transformational roadmaps and business design
- Hands on experience or understanding of programming languages such as Python, R, or Java
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to clients and other stakeholders
- Broad knowledge of modern IT architecture and deployment (e.g., REST, databases, APIs, containers, workflows)
- Experience evaluating business processes, requirements, identifying improvement areas, and developing optimization strategies
- Foundational knowledge or experience with cloud PaaS and IaaS components and architecture solution
- Experience or knowledge of Agile project management (SAFe certification a plus)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel up to 10% based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Hands on experience or understanding of machine learning capabilities and applications inclusive of large language models, deep learning, or generative AI
- Experience adapting and deploying new technologies; assessing capabilities and limitations
- Prior professional consulting services experience in Life Sciences or Financial Services industries
- Hands on experience with data analysis and visualization tools such as Alteryx, Informatica, Tableau, or Power BI
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.