The position will support Deloitte's Government & Public Services (GPS) security program with a primary responsibility to perform personnel security processes in Controlled Unclassified (CUI) and Public Trust operations in compliance with the Executive Order 13556/National Archives and Records Administration, the Office of Personnel Management and other government and firm security policies and procedures. In addition, the role will support standard and specialized personnel security functions involving National Industrial Security Program (NISP) related classified and agency sensitive information programs.
This role requires a customer-centric, proactive, positive, self-motivated and detail focused individual who enjoys working in a team-oriented support model focused on enabling our business.
Work You’ll Do
- Initiate, prepare, and submit required contractor personnel security applications for access to Public Trust and client sensitive data to include Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (eQIP), SF86, SF85P, SF85 and other agency required paperwork
- Provide support with the initiation, review and submission of request for access to National Security Information and Intelligence Community Programs to include eQIP SF86, Visit Authorization Letters (VAL) and other agency required paperwork
- Use and update various databases including but not limited to: Defense Information System for Security (DISS), conducting monitoring and queries associated with ensuring cleared personnel databases are consistent with current employee status; maintaining personnel security and suitability records; Secure Web Fingerprint Transmission (SWFT) portal, submitting fingerprints for national security clearances and internal database maintenance and integrity
- Perform quality control on all personnel security paperwork, ensuring all packages are properly completed and all required/associated documentation is included.
- Assist with the initiation, review and submission of required personnel security applications (initial and periodic reinvestigations) for access to National Security
- Manage workload, and application prioritization. Conduct ongoing follow-up/communication with engagement teams and government points of contact (POC)
- Assist with other GPS Security projects, missions and actions, as required supporting the application of the Deloitte Security program
- Associates degree coupled with work experience may be accepted in lieu of bachelors degree
- Two to five years of security experience in Personnel/Industrial security
- Limited travel may be required to other Deloitte (U.S.) locations outside of the greater Washington-DC area
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret Clearance is required.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.