Senior Manager, Client Relationship Executive (North Carolina & South Carolina)
Client Relationship Executive (North Carolina & South Carolina)
Are you driven by a passion for spearheading industry-leading business development initiatives? Do you excel in cultivating business relationships with clients across state and local government? If so, a career as a Client Relationship Executive could be the role of a lifetime for you.
Deloitte is seeking high performing candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong relationship management skills and a proven track record in selling professional services to Government & Public Services (GPS) clients.
As the NC/SC Client Relationship Executive, you will:
- Drive targeting efforts across the breadth of a client's business units and functions.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue - in particular, a 2-3+ year time horizon.
- Build relationships with key client executives, especially identifying new "white space" relationships, to generate and develop ideas, pursue opportunities and close sales.
- Play a leadership role in pursuits and an oversight role in the development of proposals, often coordinating these pursuits with Deloitte cross-disciplinary teams.
- Work closely with Deloitte's Lead Client Service Partner (LCSP) / Lead Consulting Partner (LCP) and Lead Business Partner (LBP) to ensure that the client business and financial plan is developed, monitored and that pursuit processes are consistently executed across the account.
- Provide account and pursuit teams with deep knowledge of the client’s engagement history, culture, organizational structure, competitive landscape and differentiators from the client’s perspective.
- Utilize broad understanding of Deloitte’s service offerings and POVs to identify and co-develop holistic, tailored solutions to address client needs.
- Contribute to building an account culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, inclusion, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte’s GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach.
We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public-sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Government marketplace.
The GPS Enabling Areas team provides top notch support to Deloitte’s internal business units by developing new products and services to sustain competitive advantage, while consistently improving our existing collection of systems, processes, and functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 10 years’ experience as a relationship and/or business development manager serving state and local clients.
- At least 10 years’ experience with strong professional services sales management knowledge.
- At least 5 years’ experience with a proven track record doing capture and sales
- Experience in a leading role within an account team framework (i.e., working effectively with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Should be based in the Raleigh, NC area or willing to re-locate.
- Ability to travel 10-20%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Proven work experience with NC/SC agencies.
- Expertise in driving call plans and developing value propositions.
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Demonstrable ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace.
- Strong background in crafting and delivering proposals.
- Demonstrable ability to leverage pre-existing network of vendor solution partners in the marketplace.
- Working relationships with North Carolina and South Carolina government and political leaders.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.