Manager, Talent Business Advisor -Consulting Core Business Operation
Talent Business Advisors focus on shaping the way Talent services are delivered to the Business by partnering with key business decision makers and establishing and maintaining a deep understanding of the business environment, strategy, and people implications.
Work you’ll do
Talent Business Advisors work closely with key business leaders to provide Talent consultative solutions tailored to support the execution of strategic priorities for the Practice.
- Partners with key decision making business leaders to craft, execute and drive the delivery of the Talent strategy.
- Serves as the single point of contact for all Talent related initiatives and activities.
- Provides strategic and consultative Talent services to business leaders. Identifies and counsels the business on Talent issues that affect the success of the business and articulates how Talent can help drive business performance.
- Leveraging the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS), Business Advisors have increased capacity to deliver deep industry insights and market leading practices that underpin and contribute to the definition and execution of business priorities.
The Talent Business Advisor organization champions a “One Talent Team” through collaboration with the Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Core Talent Services (CTS) to deliver integrated Talent services to support Business strategies and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree, 10+ years of Human Resource Management or related experience
- Required Technical Skills:
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolutions skills ; Proficient Microsoft Office skills; Track record of flexibility and learning agility; Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a virtual team (clients and team members); Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills; identification and resolution of issues effectively and appropriately; Ability to perform complex data analysis including data metrics affecting utilization; Ability to properly handle confidential information
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Professional certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $95,070 to $175,080.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.