Senior, Pursuit Specialist - Tax
Are you passionate about strategic thinking, persuasive writing, and project management for competitive projects? Are you a self-starter, but also enjoy working with dynamic teams? If so, we’re looking for talent like you to join our US Pursuit Management team!
Work you’ll do
As a Senior, Pursuit Specialist, you’ll use your skills and experience to:
- Transform strategic thinking and win themes into persuasive messages and deliverables that differentiate Deloitte, such as proposals, unsolicited written responses, and oral presentations.
- Manage the pursuit process, from orchestrating the development of deliverables to coordinating our teams’ pursuit activities.
- Write persuasively, including cover letters, executive summaries, and other critical components of deliverables.
- Draw from a variety of sources, including information from research profiles, your own interviews with client service team members, debriefs from client meetings, and an understanding of the business and Deloitte’s offerings.
- Use proposal development software to generate baseline proposal documents, tailoring as appropriate.
- Contribute to developing Deloitte’s pursuit team, including collaborating with other pursuit team members, continuously refining and improving pursuit strategies, and acting as a project-by-project liaison between our team and the broader organization.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Exceptional communication, writing, editing skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience leading teams in strategic discussion.
- Experience with project management for complex, multi-dimensional projects.
- Excellent relevant writing samples.
We are creative thinkers, strategists, writers, and designers who are not afraid bring our best ideas and our authentic selves to the virtual office every day. The stories we tell help clients see how they can meet the growing pressures exerted by markets, technology, data, and regulators. Our tax and legal services professionals rely on us to show their clients the path to transforming their tax functions in response to an uncertain future.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, humanities, or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience in business-to-business communications and/or strategic marketing communications directed to Fortune 500 organizations.
- Fluency with MS Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on pursuit and other internal project needs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience in a professional services environment.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $66,200.00-$135,800.00. You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.