Workforce Strategy & Solutions (WSS), Future of Workforce Manager
With significant shifts in both the environment and our firm strategy, the talent marketplace and the Deloitte workforce are evolving at a critical pace. The firm is embracing this unique opportunity to not only rethink how we deliver our services, but also where and how we source, engage, and develop talent, and drive a more differentiated talent experience for our people.
Deloitte’s Workforce Strategy & Solutions (WSS) team collaborates across each of the Deloitte businesses to shape our broader future workforce strategy - including the design, development and implementation of ‘future of work’ strategies, human centered end-to-end workforce solutions, and strategic workforce planning initiatives. The team tackles the firm’s most critical workforce strategy opportunities.
Given the nature of our work, our team culture focuses on nurturing personal growth, learning, and development to elevate everyone’s professional journey. We provide the support and resources our team members need to excel in their roles and thrive, from mentorship and coaching to a strong commitment to well-being, mental and physical health.
The Work You’ll Do
As a Future of Workforce Manager, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of workforce strategists to make a significant impact on the experiences of professionals across the Deloitte US Firm by helping to reimagine workforce management for the future. Your first project will be to lead the coordination of multiple workstreams responsible for designing new strategies and approaches across performance management, rewards and well-being, career progression and mobility, and other talent channels, and lead the selection, organization, and mapping of these new and redesigned approaches to a set of end-to-end talent experiences. This role provides a unique opportunity to engage with Business and Talent leaders on the future of our Deloitte workforce and build expertise across all aspects of the talent experience.
Over time on this team, you will have the opportunity expand your network and capabilities to support the refresh of our Deloitte US Firm Workforce Strategy and lead other initiatives to support and enable our continued business growth and evolution of our workforce, such as building acquisition strategies for high priority talent and designing career pathways to accommodate differentiated skill profiles.
- Deliver key project tasks for end-to-end workforce solutions including gathering business requirements, researching workforce trends, analyzing data, and designing and implementing workforce solution components
- Own the completion of work products/deliverables, including conducting complex business analyses, where required, to support data-driven results
- Drive key stakeholder relationships; design facilitation approaches to engage variety of stakeholders along the project lifecycle
- Drive integration across WSS initiatives and other Business and Talent initiatives
- Develop compelling, logically structured presentations and deliverables for Business and Talent leaders
- Maintain an understanding of market shifts and talent trends and how they impact our business and workforce needs, and adapt solutions accordingly
- Provide project management leadership
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years experience in human capital consulting or in-depth knowledge and experience with Deloitte Talent in project-based roles; Specialized knowledge and skills in workforce strategy, workforce transformation, and/or human-centered design methodologies
- Experience in leading a cross-functional team and ability build strong peer relationships across the Deloitte network
- Experience in organizational change management skills, e.g. stakeholder engagement, facilitating workshops, and executing organizational change plans
- Strong PowerPoint skills; Ability to create simple stories around complex topics and appeal to the needs of multiple stakeholders; Outstanding written, visual and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive and lead end to end work efforts using demonstrated client service orientation and data-driven solutions
- Demonstrated ability to make timely, informed decisions that consider data, goals, constraints, and risks from multiple perspectives
- Proven self-starter who has demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, complex, and ambiguous start-up environment; Agile mindset and ability to pivot and respond to unexpected project turns
- Use data and feedback to generate creative, advanced, and highly valued solutions using a human centered design approach
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $100,000 to $200,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.