Sr. Oracle HCM Conversions Consultant
Oracle HCM Conversions Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below.
Work You’ll Do
- Assist clients in addressing their most complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through leading-edge systems and processes.
- Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and structure that will improve the HR function’s alignment to business objectives and ability to help drive business results.
- Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their capacity and needs to ensure continued success and effective usage of Oracle HCM
- Engage in proactive suggestions for optimization and apply creative thinking to solving problems.
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital practice – the work we do supports the five major issues our clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving an organization’s productivity through their human capital asset. The client issues we work with range from the need for a comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and transforming the way HR is delivered.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in 2-3 Full Life Cycle implementations with Oracle HCM (Integrations or Conversions) from planning to configuration through go-live.
- 6+ years of strong technical knowledge of the system.
- 6+ years of experience leading project teams, including managing workstream leads to drive their work towards project deadlines and deliverables that are on target and beyond client expectations.
- 6+ years of experience mentoring and sharing knowledge with colleagues, to continue to grow and develop your colleagues within the practice.
- At least 6+ years of experience with Oracle HCM Cloud Applications performing data conversions and reconciliations into Oracle HCM Cloud Applications.
- Should have experience on creating functional specifications, working with HDL templates, Data mapping, and reconciliation of converted data with legacy data.
- Strong understanding of Oracle HCM Cloud Applications base tables, APIs and basic understanding of HDL templates.
- HDL for Learn, Core, and Talent Modules, developing reports with BI publisher; Experience using Oracle PLSQL.
- At least one implementation using Oracle HCM- HR/Learn/Talent Modules.
- Experience with tools such as SQL and Excel to extract converted data from Oracle HCM Cloud, reconcile with source system data and present the results to the Client personnel.
- Basic understanding of HR business processes such as Hire to Retire etc. in a technical capacity in any of the following modules is preferred - Core HR, Compensation, Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Talent Management and Time and Labor
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills with ability to work independently and in a team-oriented manner.
- Excellent client interfacing skills, working with IT and well as business stakeholders and writing technical design documents.
- Experience on Conversions of master and transactional data in HCM area with at least 1 end to end implementation.
- Basic knowledge of System Integration Testing (SIT) and Mock Conversion Cycle processes in an Oracle HCM Cloud environment.
- Ability to travel up to 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Should have team leadership skills and have led a team in previous client engagements.
- Must live in or within a commutable distance to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA with a 10-30% in office requirement.
- Oracle Integrations Certification
- Experience with State/Federal implementations
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.