NEPA Solution Sr Consultant
Join our team and begin tackling critical issues at all levels of government in a team-focused environment with an emphasis on personal and professional growth. Now more than ever, organizations need support to address pressing needs in accounting, budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting, assurance, and internal controls. Accounting & Internal Controls (A&IC) is well-positioned to help our clients address their most urgent finance transformation needs. If you are interested in helping organizations effectively manage financial risks, then our team would be a great fit for you!
Are you a problem solver looking to join a dynamic team that utilizes cutting edge approaches and innovative technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client’s environment? If you are interested in finding solutions for our clients without the extensive demands of travel, you should consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center (USDC)! We bring together cohesive teams with a focus on thought diversity and collaborative problem solving to address client challenges efficiently and effectively. The USDC is growing rapidly and we are actively seeking the right professionals to join our team!
Work you’ll do
- Review grant applications being submitted to a government agency for compliance with the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA), Endangered Species Act and other environmental regulations
- Develop guidance, processes, policy, and training materials
- Provide technical assistance to the government agency and grant applicants
- Support maintenance of the grant's administrative records
- Participate in pre-sales, proposal, and RFP initiatives
- Mentor and coach others
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Join our team of engineers, economists, planners, financiers, and data scientists who work to build and improve infrastructure and support economic growth across the United States. We work collaboratively to help agencies plan, finance, develop, build, and deliver the next-generation of infrastructure across the Federal Government, State Governments, and Local Municipalities. The client issues we tackle include transportation, energy/renewables, connectivity, social and health infrastructure, disaster response and recovery monitoring, and smart infrastructure.
- Extensive experience performing the complete lifecycle of Environmental Assessments, including monitoring of mitigation actions, post issuance of a Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI)
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, International Relations, Engineering or another business-related field
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel 20%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Previous Professional Services Firm or Big 4 experience
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Energy and Environmental Law, Economics, Environmental Engineering or another Business-related field
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $77,000 to $134,000.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.