Are you looking to make an impact by helping agencies meet their mission goals through successful implementation and operation of their regulatory, mission or compliance programs? Are you ready to help our clients mitigate risks that arise from transformational core business operational change or ongoing operations? Are you interested in helping clients transform how they operate their business to be more effective? If so, Deloitte’s Regulatory Compliance team could be the place for you! Our team brings professionals with diverse skillsets including deep experience in industry, AI-enabled data analytics, statistical modeling, and cloud technologies to help our clients preserve their reputation and public trust of their agencies while managing regulatory demands.
Work you’ll do
• Perform day-to-day quantitative risk analysis including the development, maintenance, and operations of a suite of advanced analytical, econometric, and AI models and business intelligence tools
• Be accountable for interpreting and translating results, trends, and takeaways to team members, clients, and executive leadership with varying levels of subject matter knowledge
• Drive the production of predictive analytic reports, responsible for executing key modeling governance activities around change management, performance monitoring, and testing, in alignment with industry best practices
• Develop and lead new, innovative analyses which may include dataset manipulation and transformation, piloting of cutting-edge AI and machine learning analytical techniques and technologies, and transformation of static reporting into dynamic visualizations
• This is a cross-functional role where teams will interact with data collection, reporting, system designers, architects, database administrators, and cyber risk professionals to assist, from a business prospective, in overall production processes to enhance the value delivered to our clients
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
We bring a diverse set of forward thinking capabilities to help agencies proactively manage risks they face in their dynamically changing environments. Our team assesses and transforms the process, controls, and/or infrastructure needed to help our clients address a wide variety of regulatory and compliance risks. We leverage solutions that align to the end-to-end regulatory lifecycle through leveraging AI technology and innovative solutions that incorporate industry as well as domain knowledge.
Are you a problem solver looking to join a dynamic team that utilizes cutting edge approaches and innovative technology to identify and mitigate emerging threats within our client’s environment? If you are interested in finding solutions for our clients without the extensive demands of travel, you should consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center (USDC)! We bring together cohesive teams with a focus on thought diversity and collaborative problem solving to address client challenges efficiently and effectively. The USDC is growing rapidly and we are actively seeking the right professionals to join our team!
• 5 + years of experience with data quality analysis, statistical analysis and/or modeling, financial or cost analysis, internal controls, and/or external/internal financial audit
• Experience across the entire model development lifecycle, including interacting with model risk management teams and executing model governance best practices
• Deep technical understanding, including proficiency in an analytical programming language, such as SAS, Python, or R, to provide clear technical direction, mentoring and growing the skills of your team
• Hands-on development experience of AI and machine learning models, packages, or COTS tools, with corresponding model risk management and governance of AI and machine learning (e.g., bias)
• Strong executive presentation skills, able to strategically and effectively communicate with both external and internal stakeholders, as well as collaboratively across business units, technology, and policy teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Business Analytics disciplines, or related area
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Master’s degree
• Development experience of explainable AI (XAI) algorithms and frameworks
• Development of AI audit and ethics frameworks
• CFA, FRM, INFORMS CAP, or similar industry certificate
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.