AV Maintenance Site Lead Role
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte’s Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work You’ll Do:
- Provide premier technical support for all briefings, special events, and internal meetings requiring AV/UC set-up.
- Provide technical support for all AV equipment.
- Liaison with internal departments and contractors for support where needed.
- Liaison with AV vendors from troubleshooting to resolution. Request and provide estimates for third-party AV vendor labor costs to be incurred (i.e., scheduling for equipment and labor).
- Daily maintenance and testing of briefing room A/V systems, PCs, guest devices, and hallway interactive displays.
- Assist team in recording and responding to email inquiries and support requests. Assist in creating, updating, and adhering to procedural documents concerning logging, troubleshooting, and repairing AV issues.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role.
- 5+ years of experience installing, testing, maintaining, and/or troubleshooting A/V technologies and conference room systems to include A/V mixers, switchers and distribution systems, audio processors and echo cancelers, video display screens, projectors, VTC Endpoints, and/or room control systems.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of Technicians or Engineers
- Experience providing oversight and direction for requirements gathering, design, installation, programming, maintenance, and equipment replacement support throughout the full lifecycle of the meeting and collaboration spaces.
- Experience providing support for live, on-site, and hybrid meetings using Cisco Webex, Zoom and MS Teams collaboration platforms, endpoints, and soft-clients.
- Experience managing end-to-end AV services, including hardware/equipment lifecycle management.
- Experience providing oversight for on-site pre-meeting visits for VIP meeting setup and equipment testing, technical support for duration of meetings, verification of working VTC equipment in conference rooms, and support for virtual meetings.
- AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist
- Crestron, Extron, Cisco vendor certifications
- Training and/or experience in additional UC and AV technologies including Cisco Collaboration and VoIP platforms, Cisco Contact Center, VMWare vCenter and ESXi hypervisors, Cisco UCS and Hyperflex Servers, vBrick, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom for Government
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.