ISSE - Secret Clearance/Onsite in Aberdeen MD
The Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) position supports a joint stakeholder customer. This role will focus on providing system security engineering services to ensure secure, reliable and uninterrupted availability of customer developed and deployed systems and networks. The ISSE will support the customer to ensure core security engineering principles are implemented into assigned programs information systems architecture.
This position is located in Aberdeen MD and requires high co-location with the client at Aberdeen Proving Ground. The position leads, manages, and directs the acquisition, fielding and sustainment of CBRN sensors, protective equipment, medical countermeasures, specialized equipment for integration and information management systems, and defense enabling biotechnologies. The organization also works closely with various government agencies that need CBRN defense equipment.
The ISSE responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Perform Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment and authorization (A&A) activities in support of the client which include systems security artifact development such as risk assessment reports, system security plans, etc.
· Perform analysis and evaluation to design, implement, test and field secure systems, networks, and architectures.
· Conduct certification and testing in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) policy; identify deficiencies and providing recommendations of risk mitigation to customer.
- Position requires a background in supporting DoD RMF processes and experience with the DoD eMASS to support the processing of A&A deliverables and associated requirements. Experience with DoD-related security testing tools such as Secure Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), STIG Viewer, Tenable Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), etc.
- Master's Degree and 1+ year experience OR Bachelor's degree and 3+ years
- Active Secret Clearance
- IAT II Certifcation
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.