Senior Scrum Master
Senior Scrum Master
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? As an experienced Senior Scrum Master, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Lead cross functional project teams by task assignment and follows up to ensure on-time completion
- Step in as Scrum Master when needed to build consensus and work as part of a team
- Develop and maintain project plans, estimations, specifications, flowcharts, and presentations
- Maintain and follow client budget guidelines
- Lead multiple project assignments, project tracking, issue resolution, time gathering and reporting, and communicate project progress
- Lead effective project kickoff, identification of all project stakeholders, while defining and clarifying project roles and responsibilities
- Work with all stakeholders to identify and confirm necessary resources
- Conduct regular project reviews and communicate the status of projects in both a formal and informal setting
- Communicate the project's status throughout the project lifecycle to all team members.
- Provide regular and timely feedback to team members and clients
- Identify and resolve issues that may negatively impact a project or project deliverables
- Seeks innovative ways to remove project obstacles
- Provide continuous improvement by re-engineering of processes to ensure quality and efficiency
- Perform work independently with little or no direct supervision
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice—our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Operations Transformation Offering applies deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients’ priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda, optimize costs, and maximize operational efficiency. Our market offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Center for Process Bionics.
- Bachelors’ degree preferably in business related field and or equivalent professional work experience
- 6+ years of experience with IT Project management processes, re-engineering of processes to improve efficiency and quality
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies including SAFE Agile
- Experience in leading, managing, and directing project teams on project deliverables within client budget guidelines (Fixed or Variable)
- Experience developing and creating project plans that display project milestones in accordance with SDLC and PMP governance guidelines
- Ability to lead, or facilitate discussions on scrum or agile best practices, workflows, and tools usage
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to relocate or live in the Orlando, FL, Phoenix, AZ or Harrisburg, PA area.
- Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.