Senior Oracle EBS Developer
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system’s professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Oracle EBS Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Oracle EBS development team members required to support a new EBS implementation. Working knowledge of the complete Oracle development lifecycle is required. Candidate must be able to develop custom RICE objects, have a strong background in PL/SQL and complete documentation tasks.
- You will work directly with technical and business representatives, participating in meetings with key system owners to understand business requirements and supporting the administering and maintaining of development environments.
- You will be responsible for training team members and increasing capabilities of the team through mentorship and best practices.
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice—our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes—is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Oracle Offering has industry-leading experiences across Oracle products and solutions. We bring value to our clients through understanding the intersection of the business and technology, while bringing our clients industry specific preconfigured solutions to accelerate delivery and return on their investments. We’re recognized as thought leaders in industry and as a Global Cloud Elite partner. Our clients affirm our position by sharing their stories of success in partnering with Deloitte and the Oracle practice.
- 6+ years of experience as an Oracle EBS Developer with PL/SQL experience
- 6+ years of experience with Oracle Development, Oracle Report Builder, Oracle Projects, Oracle EBS Project Billing, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Accounts Payable and Oracle Implementations
- Ownership of client relationships at senior management level within the enterprise space
- Capability to absorb complex technical information, analyze and effectively communicate concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Direct experience executing successful business transformation projects with measurable results
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Must be in your designated office location 10%-30% of each work week
- Must live within a commutable distance, or relocate, to one of the following center locations: Mechanicsburg, PA; Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on business needs
- Active Clearance
- Federal experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.