Mobile Device Support
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte’s Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client’s business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work You’ll Do
- The resource will provide support to deploy mobile devices, assess and refine current mobile deployment processes, and align current business requirements with those new processes to support mobile device deployment.
- Process requirements of device deployment and specific responsibilities include:
- Receive new devices from cellular provider
- Setup devices after receipt in coordination with field staff
- Support device deployment and device replacement
- Support/troubleshoot new and existing devices
- Support increased maintenance activity associated with evolving mobile policy requirements.
- Provide and support with the inventory management of devices to include device receipt, configuration, and the distribution of existing, and newly refreshed devices.
- Support the coordination and management of efforts with the mobile device service providers.
- To include the periodic review of affected or impacted regions and offer technical support in tracking/troubleshooting devices problems, such as poor coverage areas and address TELECOM issues with personnel.
- Support the deployment of Mobile Device Management (MDM) software to include configuration and tracking of MDM licenses.
Our Core Technology Operations group enables differentiation and focused growth for large-scale infrastructure, data center, and operations projects. We take part in operation services for our clients with emphasis on automation and delivery excellence. Our core capabilities include: IT Operations Delivery & Management, Customer Experience Enhancement, Operations Transformation, transportation modernization, and Emerging Technology platforms such as drones and 5G networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline
- 3+ years of mobile device experience
- Active Secret Clearance
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.