Senior Consultant - CBO - Operations Transformation, Archiving Lead, Digital Content Advantage
Operations Transformation Archiving Lead, Digital Content Advantage
What We Do
Help our clients navigate dynamic and disruptive markets. The solutions we provide will help them drive product and service innovation, improve financial performance, accelerate speed to market, and operate their platforms to innovate continuously.
Work You’ll Do
Senior Consultants work within an engagement team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Function as integrators between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create solutions to meet clients’ business needs.
- Understand business processes and map or identify the archive objects required.
- Configure retention and audit policies based on legal requirements across countries with ILM systems.
- Configure ILM technical configuration, retention warehouse, extraction methods, etc.
- Schedule archiving jobs, monitor job logs, prepare archiving statistics, monitor system performance and implement correction notes as applicable.
- Identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations as well as integrations.
- Participate in setting engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans for components of an engagement and coordinate activities between work streams.
- Provide guidance to junior professionals as they manage large, confidential and complex data sets and serve as mentor to junior professionals.
- Develop process flows depicting pain points in the business process.
- Conduct detailed analyses to draw conclusions and develop pertinent and insightful recommendations.
- Design deliverable content to reflect the engagement contract
- Present findings and recommendations to client leadership.
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients’ core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on “heart of the business” issues in specific sectors including Health Care, Banking & Securities, Insurance, and Energy & Resources. Our Market Offerings include Operating Model Transformation and Process Bionics. Within our Digital Content Advantage practice, you will function as Subject Matter Advisor on content strategy, capabilities, technologies and vendors.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients’ priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- Experience with ETL tools and archiving solutions such as Informatica, OpenText, InfoArchive, and JiVS
- Experience in at least two of the following areas: SAP ECC/ S4 HANA Data Archiving & Information Lifecycle Management tools, Data Retention Tool (DaRT), Document Archiving, Print List Archiving, SAP Legacy decommissioning using Dart, SAP ILM software, SAP ILM Retention Warehouse (system decommissioning and reporting) or OpenText
- Experience/knowledge in SAP ILM Retention Warehouse, retention policy management, data destruction and retention warehouse reporting
- Experience configuring retention and audit policies based on legal requirements across countries with ILM system
- Experience with ILM technical configuration, extraction methods, LEW and CDE
- 3+ years experience with end-to-end SAP Archival implementation
- Experience implementing Print List Archiving, Document Archiving and Archiving objects
- 3+ years consulting experience on SAP Archiving activities
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte’s consulting offices
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
In addition, successful Senior Consultants will also have the following preferred skills:
- Advanced degree
- Experience with database growth analysis and archiving strategy planning
- Techno-functional knowledge of the data dependent tables for different modules in SAP
- Knowledge of data governance and records management
- Experience with SAP ADK or ILM + ABAP knowledge
- Experience with IBM Common Store, PBS Content Link, BW and new dimension product Data aging , NSE, Data Tiering
- Ability to facilitate business transformation leveraging an enterprise content management platform.
- Demonstrate ability to develop current state enterprise content management technology architecture, gap analysis, and future state technology architecture to address client architecture gaps including scalability, on-premise/cloud, security and multi-country compliance
- Define content governance including legal compliance/regulations, standards, taxonomies, industry practices, change management
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Tolerance for working in ambiguous, uncertain environments
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
- Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $124,950 to $208,250.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.