Enterprise Services Transformation Management Lead
Deloitte’s Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Work you’ll do
- Collaborate with clients to develop transformation visions through labs and workshops, and develop business cases for change
- Design and implement enterprise operating model transformation strategies for our clients in the Federal, State, Local and Higher Ed sectors
- Perform analytics on client’s current state across multiple dimensions including costs, efficiencies, effectiveness, people, process, technologies to identify opportunities for improvement / transformation
- Integrate our latest tools and capabilities in shared services, enterprise services management, automation, digital, customer experience to help clients transform their mission support functions
- Conduct analysis to determine the optimal distribution of work and services across the organization
- Assess enterprise capability maturity, design future-state operating models, plan for enterprise service transformations, and integrate cross-functional work streams during implementation
- Conduct organization mature assessments using standard maturity models/standards
- Implement digital tools and accelerators to drive efficiency
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
- Coordinate service management, vendor management, governance, charge back models, SLA concepts for centralized services
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
- Provide financial analysis/budget formulation to support on transformation initiatives
- Conduct analysis on large data sets to support recommendations
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Assist in proposal development, as requested
- Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Finance & Performance (F&P) teams advise, implement, and deliver as-a-service solutions to help clients develop strategies and capabilities that support enterprise-wide decision-making, develop operating models to optimize organizational performance, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field
- 8+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in transformation or strategic initiatives
- Ability to travel 5-25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Prior experience with and knowledge of enterprise service delivery, operating model transformation, and organizational design
- Prior experience with the concept of service management and how technology can support the implementation of a service delivery organization.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA) degree
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Demonstrated understanding of the way tech (e.g., RPA, AI, ServiceNow, etc.) can support improved service delivery
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.