AWS Cloud Architect
Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our clients business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.
Work you'll do
- Defining Data Management, Deployment Patterns and Service Discovery
- Executing & Implementing Micro Services Architecture as an Enterprise Platform/ Fabric
- Using Turbot to single sign-on into AWS Console to manage resources and develop applications.
- Moving large SQL Server databases from on-premises to cloud platform.
- Using Tomcat and JBOSS on Solaris and Linux boxes.
- Using Docker to virtualize the servers for development and test environments with Docker containers.
- Create AWS cloud formation templates to create custom-sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB and security groups.
- Worked on tagging standard for proper identification and ownership of EC2 instances and other AWS Services like Cloud Front, cloud watch, RDS, S3, Route53, SNS, SQS and Cloud Trail.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice, our people, ideas, technology and outcomes is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Deloitte's Cloud offering consists of engineers and technical thought leaders who build cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises. Our Cloud team is at the heart of technical solutioning and at the leading edge of product development.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Ability to travel 0-25%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you support.
- 8+ years of IT experience as DevOps Engineer, AWS Architect & Developer and application developer. Extensive experience includes SCM, DevOps Build/Release Management, AWS, Change/Incident Management and Cloud Management.
- Highly Skilled in Cloud Agnostic Architecture
- Highly Skilled in Lift and Shift Migration Program
- Experience in Cloud Native Transformation through Containers and Orchestration using Docker and Kubernetes\Experienced in Design and Development of Micro Services and Mesh App and Service Architecture
- In-depth knowledge in AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Cloud Front, and Cloud Watch
- Expertise in DevOps, Release Engineering, Configuration Management, Cloud Infrastructure Automation, it includes Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ant, Maven, Jenkins, and GitHub.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Something looks off?