Senior MuleSoft Developer
rosslyn, arlington, va, usa
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Do you enjoy working with cutting edge technology to solve tough problems? Our teams at Deloitte are comprised of deeply passionate and experienced professionals who guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work with clients through critical issues, consider at Deloitte.
Work you’ll do
- Conduct requirements gathering workshops and lead the solution design process jointly with customers, partners and MuleSoft experts
- Contribute subject matter expertise to effort estimation and SOW development
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects. Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance
- Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the project, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions. Provide constructive feedback and requirements towards the product team
- Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence
- Participate in the continuous improvement of MuleSoft & cloud integration products by leading internal work groups and design sessions within Professional Services and across the firm
Deloitte’s Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least five years of demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- At least five years of experience providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
- At least three years of Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft
- Must be legally authorized
to work in the United States without the need
for employer sponsorship, now or at any time
in the future
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
Ability to travel 25-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.
Deloitte’s purpose is to make an impact that matters for our clients, our people, and in our communities. We are creating trust and confidence in a more equitable society. At Deloitte, purpose is synonymous with how we work every day. It defines who we are. We are focusing our collective efforts to advance sustainability, equity, and trust that come to life through our core commitments. Learn more about Deloitte's purpose, commitments, and impact.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
See more open positions at Deloitte
Something looks off?