Director of Marketing Programs
About Digital Asset
Digital Asset is at the forefront of innovation in blockchain technology. As the industry-leading software company, we specialize in creating and deploying sophisticated blockchain applications that are revolutionizing the way businesses operate. Our pioneering creation, Daml, stands as the backbone of smart contract platforms on the Canton Network.
Today, we work along with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts – a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack – to change the way applications are developed, deployed, and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset (DA) is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we aim to maintain the grounded, dynamic, collaborative, and pragmatic approach that has defined our efforts. If you want to help develop and deliver novel solutions with enormous impact, this opportunity may be for you!
The estimated salary range for this role, based in our New York City office, is $175,000 to $190,000. The range may vary if based outside the New York tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut). Base salaries are determined during our interview process, during which we assess the candidate's experience, skills and capabilities against internal peers and the scope and responsibilities of the position.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE MUST RESIDE IN THE NEW YORK CITY TRI-STATE AREA AS THEY MUST HAVE ACCESS TO COMMUTE TO THE NYC HEADQUARTERS ON A HYBRID SCHEDULE.
The Programs Director’s primary focus is translating marketing strategy into integrated, multi-campaign program strategies and tactics to drive prospect-to-customer outcomes in collaboration with product, growth, and regional marketing teams. This role aims to develop programs leveraging marketing channels that support sales and marketing targets for the organization, as well as amplify Digital Asset’s messaging to drive awareness and product knowledge. Further, the Program Director will leverage data and insights to inform strategic thinking on audience engagement trends, models, and initiatives and drive continuous improvement in marketing programs.
- Manage the go-to-market programs and production cycle by creating the plan, coordinating the necessary resources for execution, and managing the activities necessary to ensure the timely execution of each activity.
- Work closely with regional sales, partner, CX, and BD teams to maximize the benefit of planned marketing initiatives and customize where required to fit the local market.
- Manage the overarching MarTech footprint, including Salesforce Account Engage (Pardot), Google Analytics, Hubspot, and associated digital properties.
- Optimize content distribution across various marketing channels, leveraging data, customer insights, and test-and-learn techniques to maximize the return of brand and demand programs.
- Build and manage a cross-functional team of field, digital, and creative marketers to ensure global alignment, collaboration, and effectiveness across integrated marketing activities.
- Build comprehensive ABM plans for strategic accounts and scale ABM efforts across each region; support the development and activation of ABM programs with regional leads.
- Develop joint marketing plans for strategic partners with clearly defined marketing priorities and initiatives that align with Digital Asset’s business objectives.
- Leverage the partner’s network and marketing platforms to elevate Digital Asset’s credibility and awareness as a technology that solves significant industry issues.
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports that measure marketing performance and identify opportunities for growth and continued investment.
- Manage the program-wide delivery plan and budget to ensure adherence to the program's scope and campaigns, fight scope creep and drive for on-time launch.
- 10+ years of applicable marketing experience; a blend of enterprise software and financial experience highly regarded.
- Proven ability to operate in a “player-coach” capacity to create a high-performance, collaborative work environment.
- Experience with full-stack digital marketing technology tools and processes. (Salesforce and Salesforce Engage/Pardot, HubSpot, Google Marketing Platform, Eloqua, Marketo).
- Able to consume highly technical material and produce clear, concise content for a variety of personas across several different industries.
- Demonstrable experience building high-performing teams who deliver commercial outcomes
- Proven track record in bringing at least 2-3 new products or solutions to market.
- Experience working with various cloud, blockchain, and/or enterprise software partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and data-driven (managing editorial calendars, quarterly planning, monthly reporting).
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field preferred.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
As part of our commitment to equal opportunity, Digital Asset believes that all employees should receive equal pay for equal work. It is committed to this principle in its pay structure. DA also offers family-friendly benefits in addition to flexible work arrangements.