Client Success Specialist
Droit Financial Technologies
Client Success Specialist
At Droit, we build mission-critical, breakthrough products to advance global regulatory compliance and real-time controls. We are pioneers in computational law and automating intelligent decision making. We see the complexity of rules and regulations as an opportunity. With our award-winning, patented platform, we help our clients systematically identify the right action and improve operational efficiencies in an ever-changing regulatory environment.
We value intellectually curious, creative people who enjoy solving challenging, interesting problems and building breakthrough products. Our culture and organizational model encourage accountability, collaboration and personal development.
About this role:
Droit’s Client Success team engages with both external clients and internal teams to ensure Droit’s enterprise software products are successfully integrated and supported in production as well as managing day-to-day relationships with our clients. For this role, we are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Client Success Specialist with strong technical and client relationship management expertise to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for working closely with clients to ensure that they receive exceptional service and technical support and will also work closely with Droit’s internal teams to identify and resolve issues, as well as to develop and implement strategies for enhancing our products and services.
This is an exciting opportunity to solve challenging problems as part of an established and fast expanding FinTech business serving some of the most sophisticated financial institutions in the world.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Establish strong relationships with clients at all levels of their organization and ensure that they receive exceptional service and support.
- Understand clients' goals and objectives and develop strategies to help them achieve those goals, including gathering feedback to inform further product development.
- Build an in-depth understanding of Droit’s products and services and provide technical expertise and BAU production support to customers.
- Provide expert guidance to client in how to use Droit products to prevent possible issues and provide guidance when issues do occur.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal teams to resolve issues and improve client satisfaction.
- Plan and manage the delivery of on-prem and cloud deployed products, upgrades, and enhancements to clients.
- Act as a liaison between clients and Droit's Business and Product Development teams, provide insights on emerging trends, cross-selling and upselling opportunities for products and services to customers.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve the client experience and ensure successful product or service delivery.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5-10 years of experience in technical client support, client implementation and/or integration, technical account management
- Understanding of derivative products applicable under various regulatory regimes.
- Experience supporting or implementing enterprise software.
- Practical experience with data interchange formats such as JSON, FIX or XML.
- Understanding of network connectivity setup principles and experience with troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experience with managing cloud-based architecture and applications using AWS services and good understanding of the principles and practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, automated testing and best practices for managing access and securing data.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present information in a concise and informative manner.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to plan, organize, and execute projects.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Self-motivated with a strong initiative and solid problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to work collaboratively across global teams.
- Attention to detail, curiosity, and ability to quickly adapt in a fast-changing environment.
An ideal candidate also has:
- Demonstrated industry knowledge around financial regulation, derivatives clearing, and electronic execution, including MiFID II/MIFIR, Dodd Frank, EMIR, Business Conduct Rules, and Uncleared Margin.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including retirement benefits, and equity in a scaling FinTech firm
- Holistic benefits for you and your family to support your physical and mental health.
- A commitment to growth through continuous feedback and experiences.
- The opportunity to work in close-knit, global teams.
- Flexibility for where you work and purpose for when we come together in person.
NYC Salary information:
We estimate that the base salary for this NYC-based role will be $140,000 - $175,000, plus equity, inclusion in Droit's discretionary bonus program, and benefits. Individual salaries are determined by factors such as experience, job-related skills, and relevant education.
A little more about Droit:
We believe in maintaining a diverse, innovative, and inclusive workforce. Our people join us from a variety of backgrounds, and these diverse experiences help fuel our growth and ensure that our clients receive best-in-class products.
As we scale, we continue to commit to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability or Veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
For more details on the company, please visit our website.
Something looks off?